Latest PGR3 Build vid

The barriers in the custom tracks are a bit of a disapointment. Cupemapping is back on and the framerate looks like a rock.

http://www.insomnes.com/personal/DanteNeverDies/PGR3citys.wmv

vlcsnap3356648rr.png

vlcsnap3360484eb.png

vlcsnap3367311hz.png

I'm sure if I showed that to someone, he/she would think the video was of a real city. :oops:

The local Best Buy here, has a dedicated 360 hooked up to a 50 inch Sony (that's funny) TV, and a nice black leather couch to sit on. I been there a few times after work, playing the game, and it's a lot of fun. The control is really nice, and tighter than the previous versions. More arcadey feeling, and more to my taste.

Too bad you can't see all that detail when racing around. It would be nice if they had a walk around mode.

Edge said:
The local Best Buy here, has a dedicated 360 hooked up to a 50 inch Sony (that's funny) TV, and a nice black leather couch to sit on. I been there a few times after work, playing the game, and it's a lot of fun. The control is really nice, and tighter than the previous versions. More arcadey feeling, and more to my taste.

Too bad you can't see all that detail when racing around. It would be nice if they had a walk around mode.

They do, it's called photo mode. You can pause the game at any point and free roam around the city.

madmartyau said:
Yeah, imagine what they'll be able to pull off when they don't have to rush for launch.
Honestly I'd rather they not spend a lot of time remaking all the media for PGR4. Instead they should add tonnes of cars, double the number of cities, and start the graphics engine from scratch. They made some seriously high res media that goes to waste because of the motion blur and can only be seen in photo mode. Tweak the gameplay further and you've got a new game. Bizarre might be optimizing the PGR3 engine for a Live! update but I doubt it, though right now there are a number of issues people are complaining about including resolution, aliasing and VGA problems.

Back