Kutaragi Ken: "The Semiconductor Strategy Of Sony"

Joe DeFuria said:
Blah...blah...blah... ;)

Remind me again why you post?

And just to add some semblence of knowledge to this post, this was an interview conducted with Kutaragi. As the SCEI head, he's overseeing what will basically become an inflection point in Sony's and quite possibly the semiconductor/electronics marketplace. Oh course he's going to talk of his 'little' project - how it's "fluff" is beyond me. It's just an interview, not a paper launch of a product like other corperations.

PS3/Cell not around the corner? Oh, right... you read the Inquirer. I forgot, this is PlayStation4 we're talking about here.

Vince said:
Remind me again why you post?

Remind me again that you might have a sense of humor?

Hint 1: see smiley.
Hint 2: Every other post from Paul is about the "imminent arrival" of Cell / PS3 tech.

PS3/Cell not around the corner? Oh, right... you read the Inquirer.

Rather, I read the same stuff you all read, including patents, PR releases and such. I just don't read them with an eye toward optimism or assumed relevance.

I just don't read them with an eye toward optimism or assumed relevance.

factory is finished in jan... sony is known for at least trying to do commemorative launches(aka trying their best to deliver every 5yrs)... from what I've heard ps2 was supposed to launch in fall 1999 in commemoration of the psone launch... but alas it wasn't so....

Now 2005 is drawing ever closer...

Hint 2: Every other post from Paul is about the "imminent arrival" of Cell / PS3 tech.

Take a look at what every other post is on the first page. Let me help you, there are nine-ten on the first page alone. Gotta post somewhere, and quite frankely if I wanted to post about other than PS3; I would do it at a gamefaqs or a GA.

Back