Kitty Tajmahal Toilet

digitalwanderer

wandering
Legend
I went a little nuts yesterday out of frutstration with my cats and picked up a new litterbox for 'em:

2350350020B.jpg

I've got a tad bit of buyers remorse since I've never spent so much on a litter box, but I gotta admit this thing is just the bomb for the cats!

Oh, and my cats love it and no longer piss on me bathroom floor....I think we've reached a new and happy accord. :)

EDITED BITS: Oh, link to Petco product page.

How big is it? I'm surprised there's room in there for Mork *and* the kitties.

It's 21" tall and about 21" wide at the widest point, it barely fits under my bathroom sink. (We have two bathrooms in the house, a pink one and "Dad and the cats' bathroom".)

I can't video tape 'em, they're incredibly camera shy about that sort of thing. (And I guess if some nutjob tried following me into the bathroom with a camera like that I think I might just give 'em some funny looks too. ;) )

Disgustingly happy cats about it though, very much so. I had a regular rectangular one with a lid & swinging door before, but it just got to be too small for 'em.

Oh and Mufu? Nanoo-nanoo... ;)

MuFu said:
How big is it? I'm surprised there's room in there for Mork *and* the kitties.

ROFFLE! :D

Anyway, I wonder how it works, is it supposed to stand upright like that or what? With the arch-like formation aimed vertically, there doesn't seem to be any surface belonging to the taj mahal litterbox that catches whatever is expelled from the cats... :?:

The stairs lead up to the right-hand side you can't see which is a litterbox, about 50% bigger than a standard one.

The cats can dig to their hearts and can't get the litter outside the box, nor piss outside it no matter how hard they try. 8)

Happy-happy, joy-joy! :D

i suggest a Litter-Maid. they are self cleaning. every time a cat goes it waits a bit and then scoops the stuf out, puts it in a little conatiner, closes the container, and returns to its original possition. now, the cats think it's REALLY wierd at first but they get used to it... sometimes even using the thing just to watch it work.

I thought of one of those, but the mechanizism would freak me cats out and I don't think it's got the capacity to handle 'em.

They're liking this one, but hating the new puppies. :?

Btw, I'm sure the Indians are absolutely thrilled to hear that you named a kitty poop-house after one of the wonders of the world... ;)

jvd said:
Hope that thing has sprinklers built in or its a kitty roast ! :devilish:
Two rather large and cleverly placed air holes (with included charcoal filters ;) ) along with the large staircase opening keeps it nice and comfy in there.

I was halfway tempted to just line it with carpeting and let 'em use it as a house! :LOL:

digitalwanderer said:
jvd said:
Hope that thing has sprinklers built in or its a kitty roast ! :devilish:
Two rather large and cleverly placed air holes (with included charcoal filters ;) ) along with the large staircase opening keeps it nice and comfy in there.

I was halfway tempted to just line it with carpeting and let 'em use it as a house! :LOL:

Death to the cats !!!!!!

I don't like cats . they are the devil .

jvd said:
I'm allergic and my face gets all dry and it hurts .

And my sisters cat pisses on my bed.
Maybe if you wouldn't call them nasty names, they wouldn't pee on your bed?

RussSchultz said:
jvd said:

right, cause the evil cat-satans can understand written english - and they read this forum :oops:

Althornin said:
RussSchultz said:
jvd said:

right, cause the evil cat-satans can understand written english - and they read this forum :oops:

first off... WOOHOO! Russ and I agree on something! I knew he had to be human somewhere deep inside that dark evil republican heart of his ;)

But, yeah, if you hate cats they can tell. and then they do mean things like piss on your bed. it's a common cat tactic- piss on peoples bed. but, because i love cats, I've NEVER had a cat piss on my bed. they know whos bed to piss on and whos not to. I have, however, MANY times been the victim of a fart-and-run atack...

Back