Killzone Demo Downloadable

Arwin

Now Officially a Top 10 Poster
Legend
Hi Guys,

Just saw on pspupdates that the free Killzone demo is now up for download. It supports a single player mission with tutorial, and a wifi multiplayer option. It requires FW 3.02 and is available from the killzone website.

I tried a few seconds of it (am at work) and it seems to be rather excellent, especially the 3D graphics (smooth as butter).

A.

Minus some ragdoll physics glitches, horrible voice acting ,lack Interesting story and horrible main character and supporting cast , I’d have to say this game is damn good thanks to terrific gameplay.

Definitely gets 9/10 in my book.

i'm not only getting it, because two weeks after i updated from 2.82 to 3.00, the damn downgrader came out...
now i wait again, and these topics aren't helping!! :)

i'm not only getting it, because two weeks after i updated from 2.82 to 3.00, the damn downgrader came out...
now i wait again, and these topics aren't helping!! :)

You could always try Dark Alec's new custom firmware, which is based on FW3.03? Even I am tempted to put that on my homebrew PSP.

The (current) custom firmware is based on (1.5 and) 3.03, but that doesn't mean it runs on 3.03. You need 1.5 to install it in the first place.

BTW it shows something really nice: the downloadable PS1 games are in fact only compressed ISOs wrapped in a DRM container. I could have sworn the PSP isn't fast enough for that level of emulation.

The PS3 hardly qualifies to be topic in "Handheld Tak"... even though many would really like to hold one in their hands... ;)

Back