Kick Off Revival [PS4, PSV]

any dates? at the moment I get hacked when I'm close to a good position and it's rather frustrating. Also, I've noticed a few 'cheaty' ways to score - I hope he's going to plug those gaps.

No dates explicitly mentioned. But he has said in the past the target was to submit the patch at the end of July and then it would take Sony 3 days to verify etc.
So assuming it was submitted on friday when he posted about the patch, maybe this or next week. Then again he mentions having to test a bit more. But I assume/guess that we will see it within the next 2 weeks..... And that is just a guess, I have no clue.

TBH it's not half as bad as I was expecting - but then a couple years ago I did play the original on PC with an adapter so kind of had a fresh idea in my mind what to expect.

I also scored a goal with some pretty good control and passing;

Not had much time to play - only one online game which I drew 2-2

I didn't realize this game is older than offside rules!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Kick Off Series did not have offside rules available in the beginning and I think it was not before Final Whistle that it actually was introduced. But you had to enable it. The question is basically does the offside rule make the game more fun?

A little time to spare yesterday and got in a couple of offline matches against the cpu with the new patch. Not a noticeable change in the core gameplay for me besides controlling the goal kick now. But cards, does change your playing style, I had a mad ref in one of the matches. When he blew the whistle he basically dished out a red card also.

I am still horrible at the game.

Did also a little run through the tutorials, the text gives you a bit more info and direction on what you need to practice. And you get a yay, when you manage to do what you practice. A little more incentive to practice the techniques and hopefully get to master them.

I almost missed this, post on fb on September 2nd

Our patch v1.03 is available!

List of changes :

* FIX: group tables in EuroCup are now sorted according to the rules
* FIX: added missing text in the L/R options help
* FIX: music volume in the menu now changes without having to restart the game or play a match
* FIX: solved a layout issue with Northern Ireland in the euro cup stats table
* FIX: for Disconnection problem in netplay - crowd audio was causing a desync
* FIX: players falling on being tackled after the ref stopped play no longer cause problems
* FIX: rating system has been improved to avoid problems of sometimes losing points when winning matches
* FIX: starting a netplay match after a penalty shootout mode game no longer causes netplay to start with penalty shootout (then desync)
* FIX: Players now always get up after falling to a tackle, after max 4 seconds

* Added rating inflation (extra 10 points for each win or draw)
* Speed up the throw in sequence by 1 second

Back