Just Cause 3

I heard the frame-dips were quite bad...so you're saying it's not at all bad? I had a quick go on the XBO version at insomnia but it looked bad to me.

The thing with this game is that I can't even find the story mission on the map or how to trigger it but I find myself trying to take down bigger and bigger bases and just enjoying the mayhem like crazy ! :D

It's strangely fun, how long it will stay fun is something I don't know, but hijacking helis to wreak havoc is pretty fun as of now!

The thing with this game is that I can't even find the story mission on the map or how to trigger it but I find myself trying to take down bigger and bigger bases and just enjoying the mayhem like crazy ! :D
There is a lot of stuff on the map and I've found myself, quite often, switching off all icons other than mission objectives just to see where they are. I do feel the game is too large for it's own good. A smaller, more dense world, with more activities to do would have been better but I am very much enjoying it. :yes:

I heard the frame-dips were quite bad...so you're saying it's not at all bad? I had a quick go on the XBO version at insomnia but it looked bad to me.

I'm not finding it a problem but I'm not particularly sensitive to frame rate. I'd definitely recommend watching people play the PS4 version on Twitch, YouTube or PS Live. You'll lose a ton of detail but the framerate will be evident.

One of crazier wingsuit challenges

Things are getting interesting with maximum gear mod for rocket engine, now they can lift a cow

Back