It's fun time again. Is Yosuke Hayashi cocky?

Discussion in 'Console Gaming' started by homy, Mar 27, 2007.

1. Arwin

Arwin Now Officially a Top 10 Poster
    Moderator Legend

And this isn't a remake from a last generation title? ;) I guess it depends on how much assets they have recreated, rather than the main characters, the resolution and the lighting?

2. Dr. Nick

Regular

I find the reaction to this game kind of funny because this board has pretty much been crapping all over TN Next Gen efforts up to this point.

3. Arwin

Arwin Now Officially a Top 10 Poster
    Moderator Legend

Oh mind you I appreciate what they are doing with this game. I hope it is decent. The PAL version of Ninja Gaiden on the Xbox1 had horrible tearing issues and didn't run that smoothly either. I haven't checked to see if Black was any better - by that time my Xbox was already gathering dust at my sister's place - but if this version looks decent and has some online rankings, it could be rather good! I was just questioning if their bullish comments were justified.

4. aselto

Regular

I played Ninja Gaiden Black and saw screen-teraring only in FPS mode (while aiming with bow). Overall performance was much better than - let's say - God of War.

5. Black Dragon37

Newcomer

T-Bagging FTW!

6. TheChefO

Banned

Not sure how relevant it is but on my ntsc version of NG and xbox, I don't recall seeing screen tearing... :???:

Could just be the conversion to 50fps was done sloppy figuring you Euros wouldn't appreciate the efforts! :wink:

7. chroniceyestrain

Newcomer

My ntsc version of NG had tearing. I'm pretty sure I told you this once before.

8. TheChefO

Banned

I don't recall but - if so :oops:

It's been a while since I played it but I don't recall being annoyed by the issue at any time.

9. cthellis42

cthellis42 Hoopy Frood
    Legend

I think people mainly crap over DOA for being a bad fighting game and the DOAX stuff for being pointless, un-fun fanservice, rather than anything technical with them, wouldn't you say? :razz:

Though on the technical side, there is that one character from DOA4 that drives me nuts because her hair and clothes look nice, but distractingly clip all-the-heck-over the place. :shock: Certainly is pretty, though. Hehe...

10. Black Dragon37

Newcomer

Kasumi? Tina? Hitomi?