Is hardware withdrawal a recognized disease yet?

O.O

Ouch! I have a dog slow Radeon 5450 (slower than modern integrated!) in a machine still and typing is responsive and scrolling is smooth. Something must be wrong with the NVidia drivers being used.

Regards,
SB
Pretty sure that the card isn't 100%, it's had a good, long, hard life of gaming and I doubt my mobo is up to 80%, it's borked all over. I'm just glad it's all still running.

Just to clarify (since I can't edit my posts):
What I meant is that if you don't want to play older games then you could focus on other stuff and resume gaming after your new motherboard arrives.
BTW, I also have an ancient Radeon 5450 just like Silent_Buddha and everything is smooth on Windows 10.

Now to carnival, hopefully I'll be back tomorrow night.
I forgot tomorrow is Fat Tuesday, enjoy Carnival!

I can't really focus on other things right now, when I say I'm a stay-at-home parent I mean it. On duty 365/24/7, 'cause the job just don't end. That's why I enjoy gaming so much, I only play single-player games so I can pause whenever life calls on me. :)

I don't really have any sort of scheduled "me time" or any luxuries like that, I just grab my calm moments as they come and deal with each new crisis as it unfolds and try as hard as I can to prepare for them in advance without turning myself in to a basket case from worry. It's a neat balancing act, but I've been at it for a while now and I've either gotten the hang of it or went insane to compensate and may or may not really be typing this right now.

Great, now an existential crisis too. Thanks. :p

Back