Interstellar Marines (previously Project IM) trailer

GB123 said:
Edit :- Damn it says it's pre-rendered in the diclaimer at the start .. :(
Everything seems prerendered these days, and it's getting on my nerves. I want to be advertised a game byt the game itself, not a movie of what the game is about but which isn't indicative of the actual end product. :devilish:

Shifty Geezer said:
Everything seems prerendered these days, and it's getting on my nerves. I want to be advertised a game byt the game itself, not a movie of what the game is about but which isn't indicative of the actual end product. :devilish:

I have to concur, that really is an irksome trend. I mean why bother if your product is in no state to be shown in RT, chances are that is quite far from being released within the next couple of months. It could probably be around for the next E3.
It get's even more annoying when a game is advertised with such "game-like" CG as with the GRAW advertisement. That really pissed me off.

Uninspired designs, lots of cliche, horrible character models and animation... and it's not even realtime. Why waste any time on this?

hupfinsgack said:
I have to concur, that really is an irksome trend. I mean why bother if your product is in no state to be shown in RT, chances are that is quite far from being released within the next couple of months. It could probably be around for the next E3.
It get's even more annoying when a game is advertised with such "game-like" CG as with the GRAW advertisement. That really pissed me off.

I agree especially with this video featuring FP CGI footage, i will probably be more dissapointed when i see the actual in game footage, which doesn't do the dev or game any favour in the long run.

Oh well maybe they will learn the hard way..

Back