Increase in use of bad language

Status
Not open for further replies.
Geroge Carlin said:
The word Fuck, I don't really...well, this is some more accidental humor, but I don't really want to get into that now. Because I think it takes too long. But I do mean that. I mean, I think the word fuck is an important word. It's the beginning of life, and, yet it's a word we use to hurt one other, quite often. And uh, people much wiser than I have said, I'd rather have my son watch a film with two people making love than two people trying to kill one other. And I of course agree. I wish I know who said it first, and I agree with that. But I would like to take it a step further. I would like to substitute the word fuck, for the word kill in all those movie cliches we grew up with. 'Okay Sheriff, we're gonna fuck ya now. But we're gonna fuck ya slow

epicstruggle said:
nelg said:
Russ you should warn people without a pop-up blocker not to try that link. :oops:
I think that might be part of the package. ;)

later,
epic
Oh, heh. I've had googlebar installed for so long I've forgotten what popups were.

EDIT: HOLY CRAP! I turned off the popup blocker. I deeply apologize for any inconvenience.

"Just one thing, Dude. D'ya have to use s'many cuss words?

"What the fuck are you talking about?"

K.I.L.E.R said:
So I guess this means it isn't possible for members to act their age instead of their penis size. :LOL:
Fact: When you're nearing 30 years old, it becomes increasingly more difficult.
You might still be able to act your pen*s size and still appear more mature, but I quess that just tells us more about your age than your 12cm di*k ;)

Damn. That link RussSchultz put was nasty o_O

I prefer this one myself:

rejected_3.gif

"My anus is bleeding!"

RussSchultz said:
I was so against :rolleyes: that I had to look for an alternative.

I found one that fit the bill to a 'T':

http://tinyurl.com/3kdu

EDIT: don't click unless you have a popup blocker.
arg, i was at work!
WARNING PLEASE!!!!
I got several strange looks as it chanted...
I guess i am an idiot.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back