I'm so dumb that I lost my house keys in the train

K.I.L.E.R

Retarded moron
Veteran
So I couldn't get into my house. :LOL:

I went to my neighbour and asked them to call a lock smith, the lock smith will send me the bill so my mum will pay for it.

Solution could have been to keep my mum's friend's phone number with me and rung her up to open the door.

I don't keep any phone numbers with me though, so now my mum will get a $120 bill and she may end up having to change the locks. :LOL:

1 of my friends did that as well for his flat, however i helped him out by kicking the door down, a nice and quick solution, would have been cheap as well if the entire door frame wasnt made out of something cheap and fell to bits.

just wondering, couldnt u have just waited?

What about locking you self out of your car, leaving the keys in the ingnition.
Happend to me once.

Lucky I had a spare.

I left my keys in the ignition at a gas station once. Luckily, my significant other had a pair and came to rescue me. The guy at the gas station remembered me from then on though....so I had to stop going there to get gas. :LOL:

While I was fixing some outdoor x-mas lights this past season, my 2 1/2 year old locked me out of the house (locked herself in). :oops:

Of course, even though she quite easily locked it (turning the dead-bolt), she was unable to unlock it. After about 10 minutes of trying to coach her to unlock it by talking through the side windows next to the door (she even went upstairs to get a step stool to better reach the lock), she started getting really upset that she couldn't do it, so I didn't push it more than that.

My wife was due home in about 30 minutes...but I came pretty close to breaking a window so I could let myself in...when your kid walks out of sight and you have "no idea" what they're doing you start thinking up worst case scenarios. Fortunately, she would only disappear for a few minutes at a time and then come back to the front door to "see Daddy" and make sure I was OK I suppose. ;)

Until my mum gets back? That would be on Saturday. ;)

Monty said:
1 of my friends did that as well for his flat, however i helped him out by kicking the door down, a nice and quick solution, would have been cheap as well if the entire door frame wasnt made out of something cheap and fell to bits.

just wondering, couldnt u have just waited?

Back