I'm not Nom De Guerre or Ghost of D3D

Reverend

Banned
Nick just confirmed to me that Nom De Guerre and Ghost of D3D are the same guy. Nick was replying to a PM I sent him requesting that Nick edit/delete a post by Nom De Guerre that insinuated that I stole other people's stuff and posted them as my own (the post). That's a serious accusation. It's absolutely not true and I'm breaking the vow to never post here again by making this post to refute that accusation. I just got off the phone with Ghost Of D3D and he'd said that he'd edit that Nom De Guerre's post of his. I don't know if he'll actually do this or not and thus I respectfully request that the mods here edit/delete that post of Nom De Guerre's if Ghost of D3D doesn't do the same. I don't really care what some of you think of me (it looks like a few of you still don't like me but that's okay with me coz I really don't give a shit) but I want to set the record straight because I still stay in touch with some developers (especially those I know visit this forum) and I don't want them to chance upon reading that inflammatory post and as a result never writes to me again.

I'm not Ghost of D3D or Nom De Guerre and I sure as hell don't steal.

Réné Magritte would be proud of this thread

pipe.gif

Rene Magritte?

Ah, how bummed I was to lose my Empire of Light poster in the Paris subway.

Nice find Zaphod

The plot thicken.

As we speak, I'm writting a novel that I'll call the "Ceci n'est pas le Magritte Code".

It will include templars, famous parisian landmarks, 3Dfx and John Carmack!

Im not sure who i feel sorry for more, all these incarnations of rev, or the people obsessed with calling him out on it. ;)

I was going to say: "Au nom de guerre comme au nom de guerre", but then I'll make fun of myself by saying:"Nom de guerre/pomme de terre".

MuFu said:
Don't feel sorry for her, she has one of the largest enclosures at the zoo.
I kissed Kirsty Allsopp in a bar in Cambridge once. Yep.

Back