I'm Chinese and I'm just as well hung!

They should have meassure absolute minimum size instead(e.g. sit the subject down in a bath tub of really cold water for a few minutes) instead of meassuring the grey zone in between. Hell, I bet you the spread is more due to how uncomfortable the subject is when their penis is handled by strangers rather than nationallity.

soylent said:
They should have meassure absolute minimum size instead(e.g. sit the subject down in a bath tub of really cold water for a few minutes) instead of meassuring the grey zone in between. Hell, I bet you the spread is more due to how uncomfortable the subject is when their penis is handled by strangers rather than nationallity.
If your penis can not handle handling by strangers, then it's size really doesn't matter much.

rabidrabbit said:
soylent said:
If your penis can not handle handling by strangers, then it's size really doesn't matter much.

POST.
OF.
THE.
MONTH.
PERIOD.

In fact, it's now my signature. :LOL:

Two questions -

Who cares about the length of a flaccid penis?

Who is impressed with a 10cm (4 inch) member?

Do you ever wonder, when they set about to build the Great Wall of China - where they over-compensating for something?

g__day said:
Do you ever wonder, when they set about to build the Great Wall of China - where they over-compensating for something?
:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

I guess New York tells us something about American size then :LOL:

london-boy said:

And Big Ben and the Eiffel Tower don't? I mean, who had to liter castles all over their landscapes during the middle ages? jeez

John Reynolds said:
london-boy said:

And Big Ben and the Eiffel Tower don't? I mean, who had to liter castles all over their landscapes during the middle ages? jeez

I don't think there's a place with more, bigger, higher, fallic-shaped buildings than New York. Or Hong Kong (which is in line with this thread :devilish: )

I don't think there's a place with more, bigger, higher, fallic-shaped buildings than New York.
The eiffel tower, of course.

It screams penis; even has a knob.

eiffel-tower-paris.jpg

london-boy said:
I don't think there's a place with more, bigger, higher, fallic-shaped buildings than New York. Or Hong Kong (which is in line with this thread :devilish: )

Take the apostrophe out of *it's* in your sig. You're not contracting two words there. :p

John Reynolds said:
Take the apostrophe out of *it's* in your sig. You're not contracting two words there. :p
Ha! Even I remember that rule now.

(After being publically shamed on it more than a few times by the grammar nazi patrols. :oops: )

But it's a direct quote John, so his useage is actually accurate. ;)

John Reynolds said:
london-boy said:

:LOL: I just copied and pasted it!

oh sorry me english is not too well but I live in a four storey building and drive a vW polo so my peenis is large.

rabidrabbit said:
oh sorry me english is not too well but I live in a four storey building and drive a vW polo so my peenis is large.

we all know who drives VW Polo....dont we LB? :LOL:

rabidrabbit said:

Not exactly what I mean. Some people are more comfortable having other men touch their penis than others.

Back