I'm Chinese and I'm just as well hung!

Not having hung around locker and shower rooms where asians frequent I couldnt comment on the presumably flacid size - I assume they were at this point Guden? However from the small amount of asian pr0n I have witnessed, they do indeed seem to have smaller members than others. The ladies do not seem to be left wanting though, even if it is hard to tell with that expression. Maybe they have smaller, tighter... erm to match?

No, I've seen it for quite a while. I just thought it was a strange dichotomy compared to:

I tend not to look, not my cup of tea really, but the few i've seen are definately smaller than average. By quite a bit too.

RussSchultz said:
No, I've seen it for quite a while. I just thought it was a strange dichotomy compared to:

I tend not to look, not my cup of tea really, but the few i've seen are definately smaller than average. By quite a bit too.

Well it was an evolution really.
It was London for quite a while. Then i changed it to Long Dong. Then noticed it kinda sounded chinese, so i put Mongolia. :LOL:

RussSchultz said:

rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif

You got me good on this one, coffee on the monitor and everything. :LOL:

Oh man, I've seen some asians in the locker room who have longer pubes than dicks, it really is quite creepy/sad...

Better stop talking about asians and their small dicks before Lo Wang hops by and lops off all our heads (both of em)... :LOL:

Guden Oden said:
Better stop talking about asians and their small dicks before Lo Wang hops by and lops off all our heads (both of em)... :LOL:

not all asians have small dicks..... there is one with normal one..... in legend... :p 8)

DaveBaumann said:
You know, sometimes I'm really proud of this site.
Hahaha, I bet you really feel it's all worth it when you see things like that. :LOL:

Well, I certainly do, damn, the world would be a boring place without B3D and all its colorful people! I'm sure everybody here agrees... So three cheers for Mr Baumann and the other custodians of this site I say! :)

Back