I'm Chinese and I'm just as well hung!

What got my atttention is this:

This compared favourably with results from studies overseas, which found German men were on average about 8.6cm in length, Israelis 8.3cm, South Koreans 8cm, Turks 7.8cm, and Filipinos 7.35cm. Italians were biggest, at 9cm, followed by Americans at 8.8cm.

AVERAGE of between 8 and 9 CENTIMETERS?! :oops:

Well, i have experience on my side and i know things are much better than that. Not sure how many guys the studies tested, but i'm sure it's comparable :devilish:

london-boy said:
What got my atttention is this:

This compared favourably with results from studies overseas, which found German men were on average about 8.6cm in length, Israelis 8.3cm, South Koreans 8cm, Turks 7.8cm, and Filipinos 7.35cm. Italians were biggest, at 9cm, followed by Americans at 8.8cm.

AVERAGE of between 8 and 9 CENTIMETERS?! :oops:

Well, i have experience on my side and i know things are much better than that. Not sure how many guys the studies tested, but i'm sure it's comparable :devilish:
That's when its flaccid. But then...
he said literature indicated that stretching the flaccid member could deliver a good estimate of erect length. "We stretched the penis to its maximum, but not to a point where it was painful." It yielded an average size of 10.55cm.
:oops: Holy crap, that's short!
Mine is almost double that!

Thowllly said:
he said literature indicated that stretching the flaccid member could deliver a good estimate of erect length. "We stretched the penis to its maximum, but not to a point where it was painful." It yielded an average size of 10.55cm.

Bullshit, "pulling it" doesn't always give good results. Again, trust me. (not saying i've pulled all the ones i've been... oh leave it) :LOL:

first of all, i think this is bullshit :)

but then...
anyway, it's well known small penises(not erect state) gain much more in size to erection then a typical large penis (not erect state)
so actaully , this prooves nothing

and btw, its a known fact Italians have small dicks :LOL:

london-boy said:
Thowllly said:

Bullshit, "pulling it" doesn't always give good results. Again, trust me. (not saying i've pulled all the ones i've been... oh leave it) :LOL:

I have stretchy skin... but there is noway it can go near full length when stretched.

I'm Chinese and I'm just as well hung!

Tend to disagree. :devilish: Unless of course you use those "average" figure mentioned on the article, according to which i should be a freak of nature and many other guys should die for loss of blood to the brain when they get hard..... ;)

The having a big penis in the flacid just doesn't cut its all about the hard on. If 10.55 is really the average for size of a stiffy then I"m a black man.

bloodbob said:
The having a big penis in the flacid just doesn't cut its all about the hard on. If 10.55 is really the average for size of a stiffy then I"m a black man.

Never mind...

Im a donkey :LOL:

bloodbob said:

Yeah exactly. I think these articles are written to make 99% of the guys out there happy.

london-boy said:
bloodbob said:

Yeah exactly. I think these articles are written to make 99% of the guys out there happy.

soooo...are you happy now? :LOL:

<South Park Japanese mode on>

Well, you arr have tremendousry rarge penises! Much greater in size and rength than my own , for my penis is eveh so microscopic when compared to your rarge and powerfo amehican and engrish penises!

<South Park Japanese mode off>

In my own unscientific experience of locker and shower rooms, asians definitely undoubtedly CONCLUSIVELY have noticeably smaller dicks than the average pinkskin from 'round these parts.

Guden Oden said:
In my own unscientific experience of locker and shower rooms, asians definitely undoubtedly CONCLUSIVELY have noticeably smaller dicks than the average pinkskin from 'round these parts.
Well I guess it's a fact then, can't argue with those conclusions.
yep.gif

Guden Oden said:

I tend not to look, not my cup of tea really, but the few i've seen are definately smaller than average. By quite a bit too.

Back