I went really crap on my statistics test

K.I.L.E.R

Retarded moron
Veteran
Didn't study for more than 30 minutes on Monday.
I don't know when the results will come out but it's out of 20 marks.

Final mark has to be >= 50.

Test 1 = 20.
Test 2 = 20.
Exam = 60.

I really have to get pull my socks up and take this seriously.
I'd be lucky to get 8/20 for this test. :|

Do they give study guides for the course with examples, and do they give a brief outline of exam?
In NZ i find the study guide examples make up over 1/2 the exam so its easy to rape the exam if you just learn them off by heart.
Im sure you will do fine, if you are scratching passes without really any study, a little bit of work and youll kick arse.

The teacher gives us a question sheet and answer sheet for every topic.
He said that he will use the questions within those sheets and modify them.

He wasn't kidding. The questions are almost exact, except for the numbers and word changes. IE: Plane instead of train.

I do know that I went really badly though.

Blitzkrieg said:
Do they give study guides for the course with examples, and do they give a brief outline of exam?
In NZ i find the study guide examples make up over 1/2 the exam so its easy to rape the exam if you just learn them off by heart.
Im sure you will do fine, if you are scratching passes without really any study, a little bit of work and youll kick arse.

K.I.L.E.R said:
The teacher gives us a question sheet and answer sheet for every topic.
He said that he will use the questions within those sheets and modify them.

He wasn't kidding. The questions are almost exact, except for the numbers and word changes. IE: Plane instead of train.

Well that's statistic for you. Statistic is one of easier subject you can encounter.

I do know that I went really badly though.

Well better luck next time I suppose, its easy to get full score for statistic test. So with 80 points left, that should be an encouragement. :)

Well that's statistic for you. Statistic is one of easier subject you can encounter.

Which is why I was disappointed. :/
Something that easy shouldn't have given me ANY toruble.

V3 said:

Well better luck next time I suppose, its easy to get full score for statistic test. So with 80 points left, that should be an encouragement. :)

I don't know, I'm thinking about getting a master's in statistics. Some of the 8000 level classes I'd need to take look rather excrutiating.

Nite_Hawk

Back