I want this :D

Natoma

Veteran
http://money.cnn.com/2004/11/15/news/funny/hardees/index.htm

burger_instory.jpg

Oh god..... I feel my arteries hardening... But... Can't.... Look... Away... Must... Have... The Precious! :oops:

Bastard! Send it same day mail, in a thermal baggie! :D

Oh oh! And don't forget to drive to a Hardees and include this burger in the shipment too. The closest one to me is 52 miles away. I'd have to bike 4 hours to get there. :(

Natoma said:
Oh god..... I feel my arteries hardening... But... Can't.... Look... Away... Must... Have... The Precious! :oops:
That's nothing... if it doesn't have
1) fried egg
2) pineapple &
3) beetroot
as well, it pales into insignificance. Actually, it's amazing I'm still alive after the number of "Bron" burgers I used to eat from the Mt White cafe.

Hmmm come to think of it, those burgers did have quite a bit of salad - your's doesn't seem to have any :oops:

And it costs about as much as a quarter pounder costs here :oops: And quarter pounders are prolly bigger in US.

Burgers aren't complete IMO without bacon, pickles and onion rings. Plenty of onion too, gives great flavor, and there's antioxidants which helps fight the cancer one gets from all that smoked and fried meat. :p

Guden Oden said:
and there's antioxidants which helps fight the cancer one gets from all that smoked and fried meat. :p
Exactly! A well-balanced health program in one delicious package.

Everything in moderation... well, maybe not the pineapple.

I was gonna say, pineapple isn't artery-hardening...is it?

I've been munching on pineapple a lot lately, I thought it was healthy... :?

digitalwanderer said:
I was gonna say, pineapple isn't artery-hardening...is it?

I've been munching on pineapple a lot lately, I thought it was healthy... :?

Not if you eat the spiky bits and the leaves, Shrek. :devilish:

Photographs of Geronimo and other famous American Indian leaders who once traipsed these parts hang on the walls of Meers Store and Restaurant, where we stop for dinner. We order Meersburgers, whopping burgers as big as the Thunderbird's hubcap, made with longhorn beef. The restaurant housed in the rambling wooden store looks like an Oklahoma version of Judge Roy Bean's Jersey Lilly saloon. But Meers, population three, is quiet enough this evening to hear a coyote call beneath a sliver of new moon rising over Mount Scott.

Today it's a prosperous family restaurant famous for Meersburgers -- 7" diameter burgers made exclusively from the Texas Longhorn beef raised on the family's ranch. The beef is free from antibiotics, pesticides and growth hormones and is lower in cholesterol than chicken. This delicious burger has been voted, "Best Burger in Oklahoma" in the pages of the Tulsa World.

wish i could find some pics.... those things are without question the biggest burgers in the world. dammit i really really want one right now. grrr.

A small chain of diners here in Denmark, called the Black Cauldron (Den Sorte Gryde), make 300g burgers for virtually the same price, and you can get the double version (600g!) for about 8$. They're about the same size as an average dinner plate and with bacon and salad plus everything else you would expect from a burger. Top that!

Squeak said:
A small chain of diners here in Denmark, called the Black Cauldron (Den Sorte Gryde), make 300g burgers for virtually the same price, and you can get the double version (600g!) for about 8$. They're about the same size as an average dinner plate and with bacon and salad plus everything else you would expect from a burger. Top that!

give me your address, ill see about shipping some Johnnies Sauce... guarantee it will top anything ;) (no dont really give me your address, i have a feeling it would never make it to you... and I couldnt bear to part with it if I got some!)

Back