I just lost my virginity, it would seem... Well, Biebginity, or whatever.

Oh, I'm very aware of this. It comes with the general human instinct that is to get while the gettin's good.

It's not the lunchbox per se, it's about adding stupid and essentially useless - or trivially useful - junk that consumes limited energy and resources that could have been better spent on something else. If instead of making money off of putting my face on crappy low-quality lunchboxes (which are useless over here where I live anyway as kids are fed at school anyhow, and nobody brings packed lunches with them from home), I could make money off of putting my NAME on a high-quality, rugged backpack that was designed and built to handle daily use for twenty years. That I wouldn't mind making some pennies off of.

I really don't want to get rich from adding shit to this planet that will just go into some landfill in the near future.

You do realize you could choose to do good things with the money. Somebodies face is going on that lunchbox.

I absolutely hate/loath his music or that kind of music in general but he has talent, blame it on the songwriters and mainstream media. A lot of these mainstream singers have good talent but an absolutely abysmal songwriting team. There are few exceptions though for example Katy Perry who has a great songwriting team which she is included in as well. Still not a fan of those kind of music.

His cover of Timberlake's Cry me a river was the youtube video that made him famous.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KJWZSEkCrAM

I've seen full size Bieber poster in an office of one of our customers (mostly ladies working there).

There's a life size standee of him on my floor in my office. Personally, I detest pop music in general. I don't think I've ever heard anything by him at all. Then again, even if I did my genre bias would probably automatically label it as crap. I listen to metal , however, which isn't exactly radio friendly music, nor everyone's cup of tea, so I completely understand when people take a look at what I consider great music and disregard it entirely.

Hey Grall,

How many cellphones have you purchased and thrown away the past decade? How much computer hardware have you bought and thrown away in the past decade? Gaming consoles?

Pretty much zero actually... I keep most of my old stuff in closets and drawers. Some I have given away, some stuff (either broken, or things so old they're painfully obsolete like socket-7 PCs) I have sent off to be recycled.

I don't throw stuff away! :p

(Yes, it's getting rather crowded here... lol.)

an exclusive honeymoon snap
bieber1.jpg

me bieber & the beach I suppose, but hell for a virgin ass I would of hoped he would use lubricant, but guess u cant have anything, shagged him (well he was doing the shagging I was just grimacing and bearing it) still aint heard him sing though, come to think of it at the time I was doing more singing than him? hmm miust get to the bottom of this zed

Hey Grall, was just trying to see if you contradict your own values at all. Seems you do not, so good for you. I am proud of you for not throwing things away. Are you a hoarder?

You seen this?
Lol, no I missed that one.

zed taking it from bieber is probably still weirder though.
Oh yes, definitely. Although some of _Xxx_'s paranoia-filled ranting threads might actually top that image, I'm not sure! :LOL:

Hey Grall, was just trying to see if you contradict your own values at all. Seems you do not, so good for you.
I'm sure I contradict myself at times. I'm only human...

I am proud of you for not throwing things away. Are you a hoarder?
Hoarder of gadgets, yes. Comics also, computer and console games, DVDs, some blu-ray discs as well, but they're still too expensive much of the time. Hoarder of everything, no. Although I still have a Coke bottle I bought in London in 2002, at an open restaurant in Covent Garden, as a memory keepsake of a nice dinner with a friend.

Latest comics purchase btw, Absolute Sandman volume IV. Purchased today. Although not from Amazon, but from SF-Bokhandeln (bork bork bork bork!) here in my city of Göteborg. I try to support my local stores when possible rather than big faceless corporations...

Last edited by a moderator:
Back