I didn't see a thread on Bullet Witch so I'll make one.

What do you guys say about this game?

I could probably look up some web reviews and stuff but I don't know if I trust reviews - online or not. Better to hear it from the horse's mouth and people who have played the game.

I saw some movies last year and it seemed like it could really have potential..for good AND bad reasons.

Either it's cool in a female Dante DMC sort of way or it's a halfassed P.N.03 type product for xbox 360 instead of gamecube is what I feel.

Am I right or wrong? If so..what about? :cool:

So let the opinions fly people. I'm counting on you hehe!
Peace.

Nobody ever even tried bullet witch?

Or it was so boring/crap you can't be bothered even to make a post saying it was a worthless bucket of monkey spunk? :cool:
Peace.

I have read it is worse than that Todd. I personally am awaiting a demo... That way the game doesn't inflate my Gamerscore.

I have only seen a friend play maybe 2 levels or so.
You could get some hours out of it when you rent it, but I don`t recommend a purchase.
The enemy design is pretty cool (if you like Silent Hill style) and it has some nice physics (detonating a big bridge).
But it looked rather boring and it has some really nasty technical issues.While some effects are decent, the shadows for example are the most ugly,flickering maps I`ve seen in a long time.

Okay thaks guyts.. Maybe have a look if I see it 2nd hand. Don't like renting as I don't know when I feel like playing games. Kind of a waste if I rent it and then I'm not in the mind to play it heh.

Peace.

Back