I am ENGAGED!!!

22psi

Veteran
WEEEEEEEEEEE!

I am off the market ladies! :LOL:

Just got engaged, weeee, it feels like just WOW. Engaged to my best friend and love of almost three years. :p

l_0ecf983d347dece85f2344393fa2c2c9.jpg

Wait, so you were still on the market an hour before you got engaged? :devilish:

Congrats. :)

Dude, congrats. You are the one on the left aren't you? Sorry, awful "joke" but it seems obligatory in situations like this.

Have you set a date for the wedding or is that undecided?

Don't listen to the naysayers, marriage rocks!

The happiest days of my life are the ones I've spent married to my wife. :)

Folks already made all the jokes possible, save for posting a picture of a closed bear trap, so I don't feel obliged to post something to raise the "internet funny ratio" of this thread.

With that said, no locats, gifs or other random internet memes were posted yet...
Nah, let's keep it simple: congrats! Best wishes and all. Keep us informed on the wedding info. I'm sure some B3D'ers would be glad to pass by and congratulate you IRL... and sip some of the booze you made available for the invited peeps. :p

Wow! She's cute, isn't she? Congratulations man! I hope everything works all right for both of you.

But remember, the first cause of divorce in the world is marriage :p

It'd be funny if he was that guy in the background holding drinks. "Why do you guys keep commenting on those people in front of me?"

Congratulations 22psi!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back