Hunt: Showdown. Crytek is alive and they are cooking something.

What I mean is, cheat death somehow. Play in a game mode where death isn't perma, like virtually any other online multiplayer game. Because like I said, no patience for a game where the other team could go in for hunting me first ahead of the objective, and then go kill the objective as well once I am dead. Where is the fun in that (for me)? Especially if I lose a character with progress on it.

Leveling up characters is pretty fast, you can reach the level cap in a day or two of solid play. Characters are meant to be semi-disposable. Yes, levels and perks do help, but player skill and perks are more important.

It's why there's an option to "retire" your character at 50 for a boost to player XP. Of course, if you are good, you can keep using that character, but it's of course risky as you could lose it if you play badly or the other people just play better. So, take the safe road and boost player XP? Or take the riskier road and continue to use a leveled up character?

Regards,
SB

Leveling up characters is pretty fast, you can reach the level cap in a day or two of solid play.
It doesn't matter if it's a week, a day or thirty minutes. The idea that I should lose time and effort because some other guy on the internet decides to be a jerk is alien to me. It's bullshit. And I have no time for bullshit jerk-enabling games, I'll just go play something else where other people can't deliberately sabotage my fun/character progress.

Back