How much do you multitask while on this forum?

nintenho

Veteran
I'm on a couple other forums right now, but sometimes I also play a PC game that's easy to get back in to like GTA or Need For Speed. Sometimes, if it's the middle of the night and I have a few hours of homework to do, rather than slave throught the next day with two hours of sleep, I also go on these forums to stay up while working on the homework.:p

nintenho said:
I'm on a couple other forums right now, but sometimes I also play a PC game that's easy to get back in to like GTA or Need For Speed. Sometimes, if it's the middle of the night and I have a few hours of homework to do, rather than slave throught the next day with two hours of sleep, I also go on these forums to stay up while working on the homework.:p

Well, i only post from work, and i post a lot (understatement of the millennium), so i have to multi-task between this and all the things i have to do at work, which can be a bit too much and that's why i'm a bit more quiet than usual sometimes. Especially lately, my responsibilities have increased so i'm not posting as much as i used to, and now i never post from home. Still, i can manage a team of 5, do my job and still post my fair bit.

In the day I'm usually reading a few forums, checking news updates in my RSS feeds, checking email and, when I find the time, doing some development work (currently in ASP .NET) :)

london-boy said:
Well, i only post from work, and i post a lot (understatement of the millennium), so i have to multi-task between this and all the things i have to do at work, which can be a bit too much and that's why i'm a bit more quiet than usual sometimes. Especially lately, my responsibilities have increased so i'm not posting as much as i used to, and now i never post from home. Still, i can manage a team of 5, do my job and still post my fair bit.
Just curious, but what is your work?

90% of the time I also post from work.. not much to do lately here, and even when there is a lot of work i manage to post something here and there :)

nintenho said:
Just curious, but what is your work?
My title is Senior Billing Coordinator... Which in itself doesn't really mean anything. "Billing" in that i basically i create revenue for my company, billing our many clients (medical insurance clients and huge corporations which pay for their employees' medical services), do some accounting tasks related to my team (we also have an Accounts Team, but sometimes i do some of their work for them since i can and i'm stupid, shouldn't unless i get a payrise... but i digress...); the "Senior" means I manage my team, take care of the training, answer people's queries and prepare reports on revenue and profits for the whole company, among other things; "coordinator" cause.. i guess i coordinate? Dunno err... :D

london-boy said:
My title is Senior Billing Coordinator... Which in itself doesn't really mean anything. "Billing" in that i basically i create revenue for my company, billing our many clients (medical insurance clients and huge corporations which pay for their employees' medical services), do some accounting tasks related to my team; the "senior" makes me manage my team, take care of the training, answer people's queries and prepare reports on revenue and profits for the whole company, among other things; "coordinator" cause.. i guess i coordinate? Dunno err... :D
Wow, your tag really goes along perfectly with your attitude. That's a compliment!

nintenho said:
Wow, your tag really goes along perfectly with your attitude. That's a compliment!

I used to post much more than i do now, cause my job allowed me to basically do nothing all the time except for the last week of the month, that's why my post count is so big i guess. Now i can't slack as much, even though the beginning of the month is always quite calm.

london-boy said:
I used to post much more than i do now, cause my job allowed me to basically do nothing all the time except for the last week of the month, that's why my post count is so big i guess. Now i can't slack as much, even though the beginning of the month is always quite calm.
I meant that you have this laid back kind of willful senility about your posts. Just be flattered!!!

nintenho said:
I meant that you have this laid back kind of willful senility about your posts. Just be flattered!!!

That means i'm old... :devilish: I'm 23 for god's sake!!! :LOL:

Kidding, thanks for the compliment!

london-boy said:
Haha bitch. What pics anyway? There's lots of different ones roaming around i must say :LOL:

hehe you messing with you. The last I've seen were the ones with Tara Reid in it.

london-boy said:
Awww bless her, i wonder which toilet floor she is laying on now, off her face...
1. Why the hell is my reputation points at zero?!
2. What I realized today is that a lot of woman can't tell the difference between being bold and being afraid.....yeah, huh?

nintenho said:
1. Why the hell is my reputation points at zero?!
2. What I realized today is that a lot of woman can't tell the difference between being bold and being afraid.....yeah, huh?

1. Not sure? You had lots of your posts deleted, so i guess any rep you got from those posts got deleted too.
2. Is that about Tara Reid? Well she's just a mess, wouldn't wanna know what goes around in that head to be honest, if anything does go on in there...

london-boy said:
1. Not sure? You had lots of your posts deleted, so i guess any rep you got from those posts got deleted too.
2. Is that about Tara Reid? Well she's just a mess, wouldn't wanna know what goes around in that head to be honest, if anything does go on in there...
1. Holy crap, it looks like somebody decided to give me some loving all of a sudden!:D
2. Yeah, her....

nintenho said:
1. Holy crap, it looks like somebody decided to give me some loving all of a sudden!:D
2. Yeah, her....
1. It wasn't me if you're wondering
2. when i met her, she was actually kinda sweet, in a "i'm a hollywood actress, i'm better than you" kind of way. The people around her were the embarrassing ones. Still, it was afternoon, i guess she hadn't drunk a lot by then...

london-boy said:
1. It wasn't me if you're wondering
2. when i met her, she was actually kinda sweet, in a "i'm a hollywood actress, i'm better than you" kind of way. The people around her were the embarrassing ones. Still, it was afternoon, i guess she hadn't drunk a lot by then...
1. Let's forget about this, I didn't think it was you anyways since the rep boos apparantly came from something I said in another thread.
2. Wait, you saw her in person and she, or her entourage, were aweful?!

Back