How much do you multitask while on this forum?

nintenho said:
Wait, you saw her in person and she, or her entourage, were aweful?!

Yeah, if you search for it, you should find a picture on here too. Met her in Spain while i was on holiday, she was shooting her stupid MTV program about partying that got canned. Her entourage were good, it's the "party people" in that episode that were a little bit embarrassing... I was in this amazing club in the beach (think swimming pool, drinks, hotness all round, on the beach), and they came to shoot in the club. Only that she surrounded herself of the worst people for the episode, the strippers at the local clubs, the rich old men checking on them, the stupid teenagers around them, and all the coke/drink freaks attached to those people... In comparison she looked like an angel. I think at one point she also looked a bit embarrassed at the whole thing.

london-boy said:
Yeah, if you search for it, you should find a picture on here too. Met her in Spain while i was on holiday, she was shooting her stupid MTV program about partying that got canned. Her entourage were good, it's the "party people" in that episode that were a little bit embarrassing... I was in this amazing club in the beach (think swimming pool, drinks, hotness all round, on the beach), and they came to shoot in the club. Only that she surrounded herself of the worst people for the episode, the strippers at the local clubs, the rich old men checking on them, the stupid teenagers around them, and all the coke/drink freaks attached to those people... In comparison she looked like an angel. I think at one point she also looked a bit embarrassed at the whole thing.
That's actually quite depressing when you think about it...

nintenho said:
That's actually quite depressing when you think about it...

Heh, my motto is, if they're having fun, as long as they don't harm me or other people, or come between me and my fun, they can do whatever the hell they want with their lives.

london-boy said:
Heh, my motto is, if they're having fun, as long as they don't harm me or other people, or come between me and my fun, they can do whatever the hell they want with their lives.
Uselessnes is the language of the ignorant.:cool:

Back