How many of these do you eat? (20 worst foods in America)

Man, that is one of the worst article formats I have ever seen. How about having a next link somewhere? Lazy, lazy.

I knew Outback's cheese fries were around 3000 calories, but I still like 'em. Clearly fries topped with cheese, bacon, and dipped in ranch is going to bust your calorie budget. Good thing I don't have them often.

^Holy crap. that'll keep you on the pot for a few days. How do you have 231% daily value of cholestrol?! that's freakin' insane.

Struth!!!

Might as well just grab a spoon and one of these...

lard.jpg

Oh, yes. The unbeatable lard flavour. Definitely want to help protect that.

yuk...

they added ranch to a few of those however, an extremely fattening substance. I love the fat chicks that are always at subway trying to lose weight, and they throw mayo and ranch on their sandwiches... HONESTLY PEOPLE, THINK

Those foods... So tasty... Must eat!

Why can't we get such awesome food in this crappy country? WHY?! :cry:

*edit* What's wrong with me? I eat and eat and eat (100% 'junk' food, it's a long story) and I actually lose weight. No worms, no sickness. I just lose weight... It allows me to eat all the shit in the world and still stay in pretty damn good shape (apparently, my blood pressure is nothing short of perfect too). What gives? It gives me this drive that makes me want to eat everything I see in that article :p

Like this?

nilla1zm8.jpg

Or this?

nilla2ao6.jpg

Either way. Give me. Give me now. Stop whoring all of this glorious food you mean, terrible people.

Bah. I don't look at this list in nearly the same negative manner.

I look at it as the most calories per buck! Time to get my money's worth.

*edit* What's wrong with me? I eat and eat and eat (100% 'junk' food, it's a long story) and I actually lose weight. No worms, no sickness. I just lose weight... It allows me to eat all the shit in the world and still stay in pretty damn good shape (apparently, my blood pressure is nothing short of perfect too). What gives? It gives me this drive that makes me want to eat everything I see in that article :p

Some people have a body that's very good at keeping a natural balance (very often these are men). Everything they eat 'over budget' just passes through, basically.

However, your arteries are still effected unfortunately. So don't think that you're safe eating unhealthy food just because you don't store its fats and show clearly visible symptoms of the crap you're eating. ;)

Calories have been cheap for a very long time. That's why poor people can also be the fattest in many countries.

Me, I already run away screaming when I see a McD burger. I can just about bear to eat 1 Burger King burger a year, tops. ;)

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/21838237/?GT1=10547&pg=1#TDY_20WorstFoods
I'm not that surprised that outback made it to the top. I still love their food..
From the article:
Outback Steakhouse Aussie Cheese Fries with Ranch Dressing
What the "H" is Australian about that?! Honestly, Australia should have trademarked "Aussie" to stop this sort of corruption.

"Fries"!?!?! Potatoes cooked in oil are called chips and you don't put cheese on them!!! :mad::mad:
"Ranch"?!? There are no ranches in Australia. Stations, yes.
"Shrimp on the Barbie". Prawns. Prawns. Prawns. Struth!

I suspect they don't even put beetroot on the burgers.

Sounds like this "Outback Steakhouse" place is about as Australian as ....err...the Mississippi river.

How old are you? When I was in my teens/early twenties I was just like you. It will slowly catch up to you, trust me.

Stone the crows. It gets "better".
From one of their menus...
Toowoomba Pasta
Grilled shrimp, crawfish, mushrooms and Parmesan
with fettuccine and a cream sauce ..
Assuming a "crawfish" is a "crayfish", these people clearly can't read a map as Toowoomba is not on the coast!

How old are you? When I was in my teens/early twenties I was just like you. It will slowly catch up to you, trust me.

21... I've been like this for as long as I can remember. I've lost just over 20kg in the last month and I've been eating nothing but takeaway with the occasional 'real' dinner thrown in (too busy with work 99% of the time to sit down and slowly cook a real nice meal, you see. Should be changing soon). Been drinking lots of water though.

Simply going to drinking nothing but water has allowed me to lose 30 lbs (15kg~) in a little under a two months. That's no other changes in diet as well. I wasn't even that bad before either, I've always drank water more than any other liquid but needless to say the change has been apparent and very welcome.

Interesting. Because before I switched to almost water-only, I was drinking a lot of soft drink and milk drinks (breakas and the like). What about you? The change to water would seem to coincide with my sudden loss of weight now that I think about it. How on earth can liquids be responsible for weight storage like that? (If you can't guess, health is extremely low on my 'to-care-list'.)

I still want one of those crazy cheeseburger things from that list though. It looks like Randy's poop from that recent ep of South Park :p

Back