How gay are you?

and allegedly in top 15 % on UK richometer or between 1 and 2 percent in the world... for world OK... but UK... how can I be in top 15% and still have no chance to buy a house... ummm something must be wrong here, or people who are house owners don't earn much at all 8), alternatively we need a proper price crash together with the economy :oops:

Sage said:
#17 Have you ever trimmed your pubic hair?

anyone answers "no" is a big fat

LIAR

I know a bunch of people (even women) which never trimmed their pubic hair. I could almost puke when I see a woman with a huge bush down there, but hell - they have to live with it...

I like chicks with bushes. shaved looks slutty to me (or like a little girl which bothers me even more).

but for myself i like to keep it trimmed. i would take it all off if i could do it without thos damned red spots... and if it would STAY off, i dont want to have a 5-oclock shadow *down there* ...and not to mention how much that would hurt for it to be scratchy...

You are in the 12.64% richest people in the UK.

NO FREAKIN WAY... No way josè... that just can't be right. I'm basing what I put in as my earnings on the last 12 months income including over time... and everyone I know and work with did overtime. Oh well, only 11% more to clamber past to reach my goal :devilish:

Wow, I took the test again as I started to feel quilty because I'd lied in one question.

I have never owned a pair of leather jeans (but I've thought of getting a pair).

I re-tested, trying to answer all the other questions the same as I did before.

Now I got 70%, as before leather trousers I got only 63%.
But leather jeans are gay, aren't they?

I was hoping I'd score below l-b, as I can't possibly be gayer than he :cry:

Sage said:
I like chicks with bushes. shaved looks slutty to me (or like a little girl which bothers me even more).

but for myself i like to keep it trimmed. i would take it all off if i could do it without thos damned red spots... and if it would STAY off, i dont want to have a 5-oclock shadow *down there* ...and not to mention how much that would hurt for it to be scratchy...

you are'nt in the 70ies anymore buddy.

girls with bushes makes me wonna vommit! ( a BIG BUSH i mean)

Back