How gay are you?

Well LB, I got 56% and you got 60. I always had a feminine side, but I'm not gay. You're gay, but scored just 4% more. Conclusion?

This test sucks.

John Reynolds said:
23%, open minded in the sheets but rarely show my gay side out on the streets. Damn, pretty accurate test.

Hmm. A friend of mine just so happens to like married older men, of the "het" persuasion of course. Gimme your home phone# and I'll hook you two up. :devilish:

23%

The second question being "Do you have sex with: Men Women Both?"

It wouldn't let me select none of the above, unfortunately. Way to rub it in my face, stupid online thingy :(

_xxx_ said:
Well LB, I got 56% and you got 60. I always had a feminine side, but I'm not gay. You're gay, but scored just 4% more. Conclusion?

This test sucks.

Now how on earth would you have come to that conclusion?!

;)

I scrored 30% which apparently is "too straight". But it's higher then I expected.

I think the "decorating apartment" question did me in. My idea of decorating quite likely differs significantly from what the quiz maker had in mind.

ZoinKs! said:
I scrored 30% which apparently is "too straight". But it's higher then I expected.

I think the "decorating apartment" question did me in. My idea of decorating quite likely differs significantly from what the quiz maker had in mind.

pink fluffy things all over the place? :D

london-boy said:
_xxx_ said:

This test sucks.

Now how on earth would you have come to that conclusion?!

;)

Hell, you must be a real macho, that might explain it! ;)

probably because i think my best friend is smokin hot (but it's a chic, they didnt ask that!) and I'm my mothers favorite (but I'm the only one so how couldnt i be) and i use special cleanser on my face but that's because if I don't then i turn into a giant pimple and there's no way i could possibly get lai.... wait... there's already no way i can possibly get laid. d'oh! oh yeah and i'd date someone for their money but who the hell wouldnt!?

hey69 is 53% gAY!

congratulations, you scored right in the middle and are a happy
and well adjusted hetero man!

8)

ps: try the Richometer :p

You are in the 5.29% richest people in the world.

There are 317,421,272 people richer than you.

There are 5,682,578,728 people poorer than you.

rofl... I'm in the top 1% already...!

why the hell do I need an MBA from an ivy-league school? Oh yeah... to be in the top 0.01% :D

Back