hi Netherlands! is Bol.com trusted webstore?

Another example: The English name for Deutschland, Germany, originates from Germania which included a lot more territory than today's Germany.
...Don't go give the Germans any ideas now for chrissakes, or we'll all live to regret it! ;)

Poles know Netherlands as Holandia which is Holland for most other countries, so all this Dutch thing is a bit confusing. I don't know any other country called by so many names ...

that's funny, since most French have no idea what you are talking about if you say 'neerlandais', but will immediately understand what you mean when you say 'hollandais'.

It depends on who you talk to. Or maybe nearly every one says "hollandais" for the people, and "néerlandais" is a bit more useful to refer to the language. And then for soccer and such the media will really refer to the country as "Pays-Bas" so you don't really escape the use of three different words, plus "flamand" (flemish) for the people in northern Belgium. (Flandre)

Over here a lot of people say 'Engels' en 'Engeland' as well, but it just proves the point that it's confusing. :)

hmm, no one selling PS4 and Vita :/
need to import them from germany.

and after i calculate with exchange rate, the price of -only- VITA is enough to buy me Hi-end GPU. While the price of Vita + PS4 allows me to practically buy new high-end PC.

ah to save, or not to save.... lol

SAVE?! Fuckit! Money wants to have fun!

(Well... I want to have fun... :p)

Turned on my own vita for the first time in quite a while now and downloaded Dead Nation - which I already owned; thanks Sony for Crossplay<TM> - and then bought Pixeljunk Shooter Ultimate for Vita/PS4. Will have a look at it later.

Too bad my eyes are so crappy these days, I need new friggin glasses with progressive lenses; focusing on the vita screen is hard due to farsightedness. Blahhh. Aging sucks!

btw to "buy" free PS+ games i dont need to have PS3/PS4/PS Vita. Is that correct?

it have 14 days trials so i planning to get the free Uncharted and gravity rush first :D
then finding friend to use their bank to pay amazon... the exchange rate if i use indonesian credit card is hilariously bad

Grall, lets play some MP games on VITA when i got it :D
i stupidly stay in Netherlands without bringing any Online/MP games for my 3DS :(

You wouldn't want to play competitive multiplayer games with me... I'm the worst loser ever and would ragequit in no-time. If I'm lucky I wouldn't actually smash my vita to bits, but you never know. I've wrecked a pile of hardware in the past because of my terrible temper with games like TF2 and so on (which I had to delete all my weapons, hats and other items in order to not play any more.)

you have not seen me raging in BF4 :p
What vita game support coop MP? LBP? i prefer coop than competitive.

nooo only 6 stocks left for Vita

Back