Hexus: The City Of Metronome: PS3 Preview

The City Of Metronome: PS3 Preview

The City is carefully constructed with dark winding alleyways, imposing buildings, cobbled streets and dark doorways hiding clues to the corporation’s plans.

Amazingly Team Tarsier have not yet secured a publisher for The City Of Metronome. Although it was originally billed for the PS3 we may still see this game appear on the Xbox 360 as well. Further details of the game will be revealed at E3. We’ll publish the details as soon as we have them

metronome2_large.jpg

I remember this earlier in the year, the art design of this title is really interesting. Thanks for the link Nerve-Damage. :)

reality engine.i wonder what happen to its support since epic bought them ( or at least the main engine coder)

I remember this also, it started as a pc game didn't it, given what's known sofar it probably will fit better on a console

One of the few Reality Engine based games we will see, such a shame! This one looks really nice, although it's a bit low-poly. However, that may just be due to the fact they have really detailed environments.

And WTF is with the

Although it was originally billed for the PS3 we may still see this game appear on the Xbox 360 as well

Line of BS?

The game was originally announced as a PC title, and they later said it would be multiplatform on next-gen consoles. They've never once even hinted at the game being for the PS3 exclusively, much less originally.

They're PC shots.

"Amazingly Team Tarsier have not yet secured a publisher for The City Of Metronome. "

Without a publisher you've zero chance of getting a PS3 kit, at least.

Titanio said:
They're PC shots.

"Amazingly Team Tarsier have not yet secured a publisher for The City Of Metronome. "

Pretty much sums it up. Powderkeg can chill out now. :LOL:

Titanio said:
They're PC shots.

nor (even less) a x360 one.

_phil_ said:
nor (even less) a x360 one.

Didn't want to suggest anything about x360 kits, because I wasn't sure. I thought MS were maybe a little less strict about it - Ninja Theory had X360 kits before they had a publisher, didn't they?

Titanio said:
Didn't want to suggest anything about x360 kits, because I wasn't sure. I thought MS were maybe a little less strict about it - Ninja Theory had X360 kits before they had a publisher, didn't they?

oh. it's was the opposit for us..: .no publisher -> no kit

Titanio said:
There's exceptions, since it's evaluated on a case per case basis, but in general, no publisher equals to no XeDK.

http://www.xbox.com/en-US/dev/developingforxbox360.htm

And, yes, City of Metronome's picture are from the PC version.

Back