hell is starting to freez.. and warming up the earth

hey69 said:
today was fantaxtic, sunny and 21°c ..whoohoo
i hope we dont get - 21 c in a few weeks now...

Yeah, the weather is strange in Norway nowadays aswell. Last week in the north-west, they had 23°C 05.00 in the morning! At approximately the same time we had a little bit of snow and 0°C in the south;-)

Guden Oden said:
Is there some problem with your keyboard preventing you from typing "18th"? :)

I dunno what kind of thermometers may have existed then, but a period in the middle ages is afaik said to be amongst the coldest during written human history. No wonder it was called the dark age, with the plague, cold climate, wars etc... Ugh.

AFAIK exactly the opposite: a period of the Middle age was one of the warmest (Middle Age Optimum) that Mankind (at least in Europe) experienced: roughly from year 1050 to 1350. Before the year 1000 the climate was in fact colder, but probably not as much as it was during the Little Ice Age.

hey69 said:
i mean.. its almost november and it is 21°C outside and sunny!
thats like very VERY unusual for belgium wheather
even chicks start to wear summerclothes again since a few days.... :p

they told us (in US) the the remnants of Wilma had hit europe and was causing unseasonably warm weather all over.

We had 32ºC yesterday here in Spain.I was browsing my favorites in the swimming pool using my laptop.

Cartoon Corpse said:
they told us (in US) the the remnants of Wilma had hit europe and was causing unseasonably warm weather all over.

well, that is partly true: the remnants do arrive a few days later, but that's not the main cause of the warm weather.

Back