Heads up! SG1, Atlantis, & BSG restarts in the UK.

On Sky One tonight, SG1 and BSG restart, and tomorrow it's Atlantis.

AFAIK, SG1 and Atlantis are being shown ahead of the US screenings (though Canada has already aired the next five Atlantis episodes), and BSG has already aired eleven episodes in the US).

Yea we got hosed on SG-1 and Atlantis here in the states. We're not getting them until April. Normally they start up in January as well.

It's my distinct impression that the Sci-Fi network, after killing SG-1, is deliberately trying to kill Atlantis as well by giving it such a wacky start time. Not to mention BSG by moving its timeslot from Friday to Sunday night and separating it from any other good sci-fi shows. You'd think they'd have learned that lesson after BSGs ratings tanked when separating it from the SG-1/Atlantis/BSG triple power hours.

Guess they figure we can't get enough of "Manticore", "It lives!", and WWE. :rolleyes:

God I hate that wrestling puke ><. Big men in speedos egging each other on with weak insults and then hurling themselves at each other in a scripted fight. YAWN.

Bring on more Sci-Fi.

Why dont they just try selling the show direct(SG-1 etc) from some website and let you purchase with a credit card. Screw the lame tv networks.

Caught SG-1 entirely by accident last night. I won't post spoilers, except to say it's yet another 'meh' episode. Seen it a dozen times before during the last season-and-a-half. And yet it was still enjoyable enough, which is a testament to the quality of the show in general. Still love Claudia Black, even when she's being serious. :)

God I hate that wrestling puke ><. Big men in speedos egging each other on with weak insults and then hurling themselves at each other in a scripted fight. YAWN.

Bring on more Sci-Fi.

I don't know why they still bother to call themselves the Sci-fi channel. And yet if you look back, they've brought us some great shows. It just goes to show that they are schizophrenic, and don't really know what the hell they are trying to be.

Why dont they just try selling the show direct(SG-1 etc) from some website and let you purchase with a credit card. Screw the lame tv networks.

MGM have decided to go for at least two movies, starting to film in April and for release in Autumn. The first one finishes the Ori storyline, the second one is a time travel story where Baal goes back in time and steals the gate to prevent Stargate Command from coming into being. This does sound very similar to the end of Season 9 storyline.

MGM have said that Stargate is their "second most important franchise after James Bond", so it's going to continue in some form as long as it is selling. There is also talk of a third Stargate show in the planning stage.

MGM have said that Stargate is their "second most important franchise after James Bond", so it's going to continue in some form as long as it is selling. There is also talk of a third Stargate show in the planning stage.

Wish that was the case, I wouldnt mind seeing a movie every so often.

Caught SG-1 entirely by accident last night. I won't post spoilers, except to say it's yet another 'meh' episode. Seen it a dozen times before during the last season-and-a-half. And yet it was still enjoyable enough, which is a testament to the quality of the show in general. Still love Claudia Black, even when she's being serious. :)

Completely disagree. I thought it ranks as one of the best episodes of SG-1, and is one of the reasons why I watch it. It had everything. I'm so sad that there are only 9 left. :cry:

Back