Halo Movie

Oh my, the Halo fanatics will kill over this. THis better be a joke, because seriously the hardcore people do not Uwe and if the reactions to his movies on places like teamXbox are any indication it's gonna be scary when he screws up Halo. Notice I said "when" not "if". I pray for the interweb's sake this is WRONG.

Since anyone can post new data to the IMDB I wouldn't believe it unless it is officially announced. I've seen lots of BS about pre-production films posted on there.

Strewth, someone should shoot this Uwe Bowl Get man. He ruined Alone in the Dark, House of dead, is gonna rip to pieces Far Cry movie and now Halo. Microsof are not serious. They should watch films more.

http://www.1up.com/do/newsStory?cId=3143968

"Let me be clear for all the Halo-ites: Uwe Boll is in no way, shape or form working on the Halo movie, nor is there any reason to believe he'll become involved. Chances are virtually 250% that Universal Studios and 20th Century Fox have set their sights a little higher."

Hopefully the Halo movie turns out good, but no matter who the director is I'd say chances are the movie won't be great. I'm afraid unless they really dump a lot of money into it, the covenant aliens will end up looking cheesy. They'll need LotR detail and quality to make it believable

Back