GUNDAM - Operation Troy (X360) Screens

Hardknock

Veteran
I had completely written off the 360 version of this title compared to the PS3 version and now look at it! :oops:

874_0001.jpg

874_0002.jpg

874_0003.jpg

874_0004.jpg

Is this real-time or more target render stuff? The sense of scale and lighting are incredible.

I guess I'm the only person who thinks these shots are almost completely flat. With the poor texture res and bland lighting, the only thing that sticks out is the jungle scene.

Good as it looks, the idea of a first-person view in a Gundam title bugs me. Maybe if there was nothing more to a Gundam than a walking mech with a rifle, but even then I'd prefer to be IN the mech most of the time and only spuriously on foot.

Feels like as if they loaded mechas into a far cry mod and fired it up! uhm....I like it! Finally a mech game with great and good looking landscapes, looks promising... i hope the cities/urban landscapes can look as good as those.

Last edited by a moderator:
The game itself looks incredibly good. The lighting from what I can tell looks pretty good and everything else looks good.

What would be really cool is if there were an adaptor to use the Steel Battalion controller with this game.

I guess I'm the only person who thinks these shots are almost completely flat. With the poor texture res and bland lighting, the only thing that sticks out is the jungle scene.

To me thats a good thing, I am sick of the shiny plastic toy look. Textures arent too bad, minus the ground of course.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back