Gran Turismo 7 [PS]

• Thread starter Deleted member 7537
  • Start date
To be honest, I only played GT7, and exclusively in VR. I tried it a few months ago in my home theatre (120 inch) and it felt really underwhelming even though the image was sharper.. I cannot play it anymore in 2D even if tried :(

Reactions: snc
i have hopes for a native 90hz mode on PS5 pro, would make it even cleaner, reprojection blurs things a bit.
The resolution for GT7 is also really low, even with the foveated rendering. If the part where you look at could be native or supersampled on PS5 pro I’d buy that machine instantly

no it's pretty good but the headset has to be worn properly to really find the sweet spot otherwise it can look blurrier, and that's how you know you've not put it right.
and it's imperative to check the eye tracking and eyes position before every playing session.

no it's pretty good but the headset has to be worn properly to really find the sweet spot otherwise it can look blurrier, and that's how you know you've not put it right.
and it's imperative to check the eye tracking and eyes position before every playing session.
I know what you mean but it is not that; the text is pixel perfect, it is the actual geometry rendering that is sub-native

Back