God Of War Psp Trailer

• Thread starter Deleted member 7537
  • Start date
Nice!

I'm fairly confident that Ready at Dawn can handle this on the technical side. Daxter was excellent, and they mentioned they had a greatly improved version of that engine already last summer. I guess that this was pretty much their next project after Daxter right then. I think there might even have been some speculation about that then.

I was planning on getting a PSP back on launch :LOL: but I didnt have the money and as time passed, my interest in the handheld disappeared.

Seeing as how much I've loved GoWII, this game might finally be the one to make me give in :devilish: .

The darn handheld is pretty cheap nowadays anyway :oops:

Not as cheap as mine. I acquired a "broken PSP" someone discarded (the power switch broke), ordered a new switch board from China, and repaired the thing for $8. :p I still have no idea how he got a warranty repair without handing in the old unit...

Personally, I think the PSP has more going for it right now, at least for my tastes. (Even in the "pick up, play quick, and go" way with the plethora of fun puzzlers.) I still tire of it, but I find I tire of the DS quicker; I guess I don't have so much "portable gamer" in me. I do like the media playing and am considering a Location Free doohickey to play around with.

GoW does look awfully good, though. Hopefully they'll also toss in what both platforms are sorely lacking right now--some great online play.

Back