Girls Aloud - Who!!?

Pop Idol winners a couple of years back here in the UK. In other words a manufactured group whittled down from thousands of hopefuls (most of them hopeless hopefuls!)

Yep - they look good, I think that was the probably main judging point. Singing ability was secondary, although they aren't too bad - just your usual pre-fab rubbish pop music.

But... they do look good. :p

No shit. Damn they are pretty.
drool.gif

Got a few pics of them in a shoot.
drool.gif

US

Yeah they're eye candy, but I'd be suprised if there was an interesting personality amoung them, they're clearly a vechicle for pop production and product placement rather than music that means something. I just feel for the people with genuine talent who write/produce this music. Some good voices in there too, I just find their post girl power man expectatious lyrics extremley agrovating.

The lip gloss and foundation only works on camera... Soon as you see them close up in any other way than not prepared by the director its just not the same. It's like l-b without the innuendo, just... wrong.

Oh, and try to skip on the readhead. My mother looks better than that elf.

My verdict: Untalented attention-seeker whorey tarts.

Anyone who had to endure the whole Pop Idol The Rivals (the year they won) will understand.

Especially the Irish one, who must have been on 3 years of Pop Idol (both in the UK and Ireland) and finally made it through that year. Very sad.

The brunette looks good from a distance, but is really dodgy close up, even with 1inch of make up. The blonde again, has legs and makes up well, but the second shes not at her absolute best, shes goes from alright to meh. Gimmie Rachel Stevens or Louise Redknapp any day... I love the olived skinned brunnettes.

sytaylor said:
The brunette looks good from a distance, but is really dodgy close up, even with 1inch of make up. The blonde again, has legs and makes up well, but the second shes not at her absolute best, shes goes from alright to meh. Gimmie Rachel Stevens or Louise Redknapp any day... I love the olived skinned brunnettes.

You didn't mention the blonde's main selling point: tits like barrage balloons! :oops:

Not down for me either. Can see Sarah's fabulous rack and airbrushed face no probs .

Back