George Bush is the most recent product of this act

i remember asking that (here? or another forum) awhile back, and got a resounding chorus of NO from pretend experts on the matter.

seems to me like somewhere there is a family of apemen given the wide range of psychologies out there.

Cartoon Corpse said:
seems to me like somewhere there is a family of apemen given the wide range of psychologies out there.
Well, there may be people who would have sex with apes, but are there apes that would have sex with people? They are quite strong and would be rather hard to rape :)

My guess is that it would actually take a fair amount of patience and study to get some nookie with a monkey.

Chalnoth said:
Well, there may be people who would have sex with apes, but are there apes that would have sex with people? They are quite strong and would be rather hard to rape :)

My guess is that it would actually take a fair amount of patience and study to get some nookie with a monkey.

try with a bonobo ;)

Interesting. I think religious people will enjoy the evidence that humans evolved suddenly and dramatically from chimps. The effects of the hand of God, or something like that. Personally, I would tend to agree. Although, I don't agree with the beastiality idea.

K.I.L.E.R said:
This study says that HIV was passed onto humans because they had sex with monkies.
What study? I mean, now that I think about it, I have heard of that too. But you write like you were going to post a link.

DudeMiester said:
Interesting. I think religious people will enjoy the evidence that humans evolved suddenly and dramatically from chimps. The effects of the hand of God, or something like that. Personally, I would tend to agree. Although, I don't agree with the beastiality idea.
What about Adam and Eve?

Now I know where the Austrian saying "Have you been f***ed by a crazy monkey?" comes from. :LOL:

Aw come on, who's going to deny they felt that excited tinge of curiosity the first time they laid eyes on Helena Bonham Carter in a monkey costume.

So whistfully she awaits you...

Last edited by a moderator:
monkey_sex_girl.jpg

Thanks to ho_k from OCAU for this joke.

The Female Chimpanzee And The Kiwi

Melbourne Zoo had acquired a very rare species of chimpanzee. Within a few weeks, the female chimpanzee became very horny and difficult to handle. Upon examination, the Zoo veterinarian determined the problem.

The chimpanzee was on heat. To make matters worse, there were no male chimpanzees of the species available to service her.

While reflecting on their problem, the Zoo management noticed Rick, a big Kiwi lad, responsible for fixing the Zoo's machinery.

Rick, like most Kiwis, had little sense, but seem to be possessed with ample ability to satisfy a female of ANY species. So, the Zoo administrators thought they might have a solution.

Rick was approached with a proposition. Would he be willing to have sex with the chimpanzee for $500?

Rick showed some interest, but said he would have to think the matter over carefully.

The following day, Rick announced that he would accept their offer, only under three conditions:

"First," he said, "She's so ugly; I don't want to have to kiss her."

"Secondly, you must never tell anyone about this."

The Zoo administration quickly agreed to these conditions, so they asked what was his third condition?

"Well," said Rick, "You gotta give me another week to come up with the $500."

Back