Gen post count thread (Split from LB's first post in ages)

Hey hey hey, he had about 3 years and he's only gone over by 3k! If i start posting like i used to in the golden era, i'll catch up in a week :LOL:

Hehe You'r underestimating the magnificent posting prowess of our new posting king. You also joined the forum 32 months prior to him, and Shifty is not anymore the "innocent little once in a while poster" you knew as a kid.Shifty exists partly in the bitstream and he doesn't need to type anymore, he just posts at will. When you are thinking about posting, he already posted twice!

I hope you can challenge him, but don't think it's easy, you probably have to focus a lot on this and somewhat let go of your other less important activities such as life etc. I expect/demand/deserve to see an epic catwalk posting battle, similar to the one in Zoolander, but with posts.

Hehe You'r underestimating the magnificent posting prowess of our new posting king. You also joined the forum 32 months prior to him, and Shifty is not anymore the "innocent little once in a while poster" you knew as a kid.Shifty exists partly in the bitstream and he doesn't need to type anymore, he just posts at will. When you are thinking about posting, he already posted twice!

I hope you can challenge him, but don't think it's easy, you probably have to focus a lot on this and somewhat let go of your other less important activities such as life etc. I expect/demand/deserve to see an epic catwalk posting battle, similar to the one in Zoolander, but with posts.
Actually, I recognise and respect his superiority. There is no nobler, more trustworthy fellow to lead this forum.

Mod : Edits don't count towards post count, otherwise some people would have a good 50% more on their tally...

Last edited by a moderator:
Actually, I recognise and respect his superiority. There is no nobler, more trustworthy fellow to lead this forum.

Mod : Edits don't count towards post count, otherwise some people would have a good 50% more on their tally...

Post count is for whimps, Shifty just posts a lot to compensate for his shorter posts. Word count is for real men :cool:

Or air bags :LOL:

It'd be tempting to move this entire thread to the "general" section so that the posts here don't count either.:p

Welcome back lb. Just out of curiosity, what made you give up on real life and come back here ;)

It'd be tempting to move this entire thread to the "general" section so that the posts here don't count either.:p

True glory is having the lowest post rate. That is lowest number of posts over the longest time. I think I've been here since the beginning (damn that lost database in '02!) and posted nary a thing.
Yay, bow before me.

True glory is having the lowest post rate. That is lowest number of posts over the longest time. I think I've been here since the beginning (damn that lost database in '02!) and posted nary a thing.
Yay, bow before me.
I think not. Some remember the multiple incarnations of B3D before this one and the might of the Dimension3D before that.(Forum snapshot link)

Back