Gabe Newell: Valve will release its own console-like PC

I own both controllers. I use the steam controller for x com and civ type games and the xbox one for fps and adventure type games.

Check out Amazon review section. Steam Machine reviews are starting to dry up significantly compared to late January. Obviously during Christmas or slightly after christmas ppl there would be that huge spike and subsiquent drop off, but im comparing later January and early Feb.

Also for the top selling i3 Alienware sku/model, there was a ratio of 1/3 used-to-new systems. A 3rd of the systems offered were used.

you would think if there was ever a time to jumpstart the dieing steam machine it would have been with the vive preorders. But there was not a peep of any type of bundle

you would think if there was ever a time to jumpstart the dieing steam machine it would have been with the vive preorders. But there was not a peep of any type of bundle

The Falcon Northwest Tiki, which AMD has been distributing with a Fury X2 specially for VR development, was also being sold as a Steam Machine. Perhaps they will still bundle the PC + VR set, though not as a Steam Machine because that would be worthless as a gaming PC (like pretty much all Steam Machines so far).

Back