FREE Games List [2022+]

is it a cult game? This is my first Deus Ex game.
Just been very cheap/free by now in a lot of places.

Also, so you know, Mankind Divided is the sequel to Human Revolution. It's not a direct continuation of the same plotline, so you dont absolutely have to play HR first, but you probably should cuz it's still a great game and you'll have a better grasp of the lore and situations referenced and all. Plus you'll be able to appreciate the huge graphics lift going into Mankind Divided!

You can find it on CDKeys for a few bucks.

Ps Cyan you should absolutely play the original Deus Ex it's £0.83 on steam

Ps Cyan you should absolutely play the original Deus Ex it's £0.83 on steam
thanks for the suggestion, got it already, and while I am poor it's not what it costs, 0,97€. More importantly, it is going to play really well at 165fps I think.

2sgpHsY.png

GOG.com announces that as part of its ongoing Spring Sale,* GOG.com is giving away free copies of Book of Demons, an action/RPG for Windows and macOS. You have three days to get your snag on, and this is yours to keep.
Book of Demons is a Hack & Slash Deck-building hybrid in which YOU decide the length of quests. Wield magic cards instead of weapons and slay the armies of darkness in the dungeons below the Old Cathedral.
Save the terror-stricken Paperverse from the clutches of the Archdemon himself!
Procedurally Generated Dungeons
Roguelike Mode for fans of extreme challenge
70+ different types of monsters, with different traits and custom mechanics
Twitch and Mixer integration
Monthly and all-time Leaderboards, 200+ Achievements

Epic
1711146402659.png

Ps: There's also a couple of addons for The Simms 4

Last edited:
Return Alive is free on epic

Return Alive is a Top-Down Post-Apocalyptic Looter Shooter set in the post-apocalyptic world where resources are scarce.
it's early access btw
i added it to my Epic Store list of games, but when I read the game's description after getting it, I noticed it is an online multiplayer game, so I repent from having added it. It's not that I dislike playing online, but I rather prefer single player games or games with a single player component.

free on steam.

The one below seems to be a fun game, an apparently original shmup bullet hell.

Sorry to be critical Cyan but are you just posting all the free to play demo's you can find ?
If so you may as just as well post this
List of Free To Play Games on Steam
List of Free Demo's on Steam

Back