Forza 2: To make E3 appearance

to me forza was the better racer out of the two.

physics, car damage, feel, customization, online and better terrain handling. all go to forza, more go ok show, more of a simulator

GT4 had more cars and better looking cars better look of speed, its pretty much all show no go, more like a GAME

forza seems to teach you how to drive and punish you for screwing up, while gt4 kinda felt like i was racing a indestructable go cart while being held and protected.

for example crash into a wall, forza will make your car get sucked into the wall, which is closer to real life becuase that part of the car is now moving slower becuase its taking the damage, GT4 will make you bounce off the wall like bumper bowling like the car dosent take.

Driving physics or accident physics?

AW0L said:
to me forza was the better racer out of the two.

physics, car damage, feel, customization, online and better terrain handling. all go to forza, more go ok show, more of a simulator

GT4 had more cars and better looking cars better look of speed, its pretty much all show no go, more like a GAME

forza seems to teach you how to drive and punish you for screwing up, while gt4 kinda felt like i was racing a indestructable go cart while being held and protected.

for example crash into a wall, forza will make your car get sucked into the wall, which is closer to real life becuase that part of the car is now moving slower becuase its taking the damage, GT4 will make you bounce off the wall like bumper bowling like the car dosent take.

Because I do not have too many accident I like game with best driving physics (GT4) but if I have too many accident then I like game with not so bad accident physics (Forza). But Forza is not best accident physics. Burnout is best.

ihamoitc2005 said:
Because I do not have too many accident I like game with best driving physics (GT4) but if I have too many accident then I like game with not so bad accident physics (Forza). But Forza is not best accident physics. Burnout is best.

sorry, i cant really figure out what your trying to say, other than the latter part of your post.

never said forza had the best accident physics . i said, it had the better of the two games (forza and gt4) personally i like pc racers, but burnout is damn fun!. forza i think had 16 pivote points while gt4 i think had 8 to apply physics. road and tack made a comparison run with forza and an actual car on the same tack. forzas timing and lines were very similiar to the actual.

Turn

AW0L said:
sorry, i cant really figure out what your trying to say, other than the latter part of your post.

never said forza had the best accident physics . i said, it had the better of the two games (forza and gt4) personally i like pc racers, but burnout is damn fun!. forza i think had 16 pivote points while gt4 i think had 8 to apply physics. road and tack made a comparison run with forza and an actual car on the same tack. forzas timing and lines were very similiar to the actual.

I am sorry for my english because I am still learning but I am becoming better I think. before I had help with my words from my friends and then I tried to make my own words but now I think I dont need any help (almost). :)

GT4 has best real track experience my friend. If you see nurburgring you can see GT4 has almost same corner speed as real world but Forza has very fast corner speed. Also GT4 track is almost perfect shape but Forza track has many mistaken shapes. Forza turning speed is too fast (because of not so great physics) but because track is too long (17miles) time is not so fast. GT4 turning speed is only little bit too fast (good physics) but because track is exact size (13miles) time is also too fast.

GT Vission + Forza = Dev's having a fight over who's best :)

Then from the shadows a next gen video of Burnout comes out and owns them all :D

ihamoitc2005 said:
I=
GT4 has best real track experience my friend. If you see nurburgring you can see GT4 has almost same corner speed as real world but Forza has very fast corner speed.
Eh. The side by side video was sped up and slowed down in places to keep it insync with the real driver. GT4 'sim' physics are a POS, You can power-oversteer a FWD..

My intention was not a comparison between Forza and GT, it was saying that this year's E3 might be a racing fan's dream.

First (albeit lame) shot:

050106_forza2_01.jpg

!eVo!-X Ant UK said:
GT Vission + Forza = Dev's having a fight over who's best :)

Then from the shadows a next gen video of Burnout comes out and owns them all :D
Burnout is a shitty franchise with 2 falled sequels allready(3&4).The name burnout shouldn't even be mentioned when we are talking about RACING games.

Back