Forum and Forum Templates

Dave Baumann

Gamerscore Wh...
Legend
The forum will be a bit plain and only the default template will be available for a while.

Someone (from Brazil) is hacking into our server and periodically spawning processes (including DOS attacks) so I'm trying to go through and see if there are any security holes. One potential hole was the old version of the forum we were using so I've had to update to the latest. In doing so I've had to remove all the templates. Given that, I'm sure you can appreciate, things are a little busy for me right now I'm not sure when I'll be able to get everything back to normal.

DaveBaumann said:
The forum will be a bit plain and only the default template will be available for a while.

Someone (from Brazil) is hacking into our server and periodically spawning processes (including DOS attacks) so I'm trying to go through and see if there are any security holes. One potential hole was the old version of the forum we were using so I've had to update to the latest. In doing so I've had to remove all the templates. Given that, I'm sure you can appreciate, things are a little busy for me right now I'm not sure when I'll be able to get everything back to normal.

hmm.. has this been affecting pm's as well?

I have been trying to respond and everytime I submit it gives me multiple php errors...

hope everything returns to normal and it doesn't affect you/the site dave...

g.luck and hope you skin the bugger..

Make sure you share the troublemaker's ID & IP with us so we can all express our appreciation properly. :devilish:

Thanks, I couldn't put me finger on what was different.

nelg said:
Its pascal. He is just trying to get everyone to fold for B3D. :LOL:
I was thinking the same thing. :devilish:

BTW, if nothing else, I hope you have a backup of the site/forum somewhere else.

later,
epic

DaveBaumann said:

No wonder the site has been slow.... I hope you kick his ass good. ;)

Most definitely appreciate it ;)

The site has been super fast for me, no complaints. It would suck though if PMs were compromised :?

digitalwanderer said:
Make sure you share the troublemaker's ID & IP with us so we can all express our appreciation properly. :devilish:

Yeah, please. :devilish: :devilish: It'd be sooo nice to have his details... :devilish: :devilish:

Remember, just because someone is coming from such and such an IP doesn't mean its there's. If they're any good it certainly won't be.

Back