Favorite youtube video

Speaking of "get to the chopper!"

This track might remain in your head for a while, though.

A best-of Mike Tyson's quotes. Incredibly Not Safe For Work because of the strong language at times, although a lot of it is censored from the original sources.

A co-worker showed me this the other day:
it's a rap about Cinnamon Toast Crunch, give it a chance even if you're not a fan of the genre, I find it hilarious
and the response about Grape Nuts which is even funnier (NFSW - language):

That IS bad.

I thought you were referring to
(which I don't think is CG) and was scratching my head about what the problem was.

There was an arcadey car shooter type game called vigilante 8, a bit like twisted metal or interstate. It's the weirdest bug I've personally found in a game. If you get the homing missiles upgrade there was one combo move that used them as rocket boosters on your car. Now if you hump repetedly against a wall for a while you can get your car to stand on end pointing straight up into the air. Using the rocket boost combo from this position repetedly you can launch your vehicle so high up that the ground is outside the far z-clip plane and you see only sky; sometimes the game will hang.

Twisted metal 2 also had a bit of a funny bug. On the hong kong level you could use the turbo and the jump combo to jump out into the water from a ramp. If you get far enough out you can get outside the "trigger" for splashing into the water and dying and drive around on the water. If you ride straight into the horizon for a few minutes the game will hang.

Back