Favorite youtube video

My favorite video is the 'Family Guy' video when Stewie and Brian are in Colorado to get Rupert back. While there, they carjack some fool!

oh and Russ you screwed up the tag for your video

Seeing these videos makes me wonder if these celebs actually play the game. Verne and Shatner were questionable, while Mr. T was obviously there for a paycheck. He pronounced "Night Elf" as "Night Gelf."

The rogue video better be a religious experience. I'm talking Alan Rickman.

Seeing these videos makes me wonder if these celebs actually play the game. Verne and Shatner were questionable, while Mr. T was obviously there for a paycheck. He pronounced "Night Elf" as "Night Gelf."

The rogue video better be a religious experience. I'm talking Alan Rickman.

I'm not sure why you even wonder. I've no doubt, they've never played.

I'm not sure why you even wonder. I've no doubt, they've never played.

Of course they haven't, I was being sarcastic, although I probably should have emphasized it more clearly with a smilie. Hiring D rated celebrities must be Blizz's new forte, minus my suggestion of Rickman. His career still has a pulse.

Though, there was a rumor going around a while ago that Dave Chapelle actually played WoW.

*edit* GS seems to have clarified this rumor: http://www.gamespot.com/news/2005/06/29/news_6128319.html

Last edited by a moderator:
I personally miss the days when Bollywood music meant something more along these lines...

These rank among my favorite movie songs of all time.

I too simply love old hindi songs, I posted that JWM song keeping in mind the demography here.:smile:

Among my personal favs are these...

[P.S. I have zero technical knowledge about Raga and Tala]

Back