Fable 3: My Interview with Peter Molyneux...

warcrow

Regular
I don't think I've worked harder to get an appointment, to physically get there (running across the convention floor on to be stopped by security!) and then to transcribe, than anything else I've dont in my little adventures so far. Totally worth it though! :)

Anyway, my Peter Molyneux interview about Fable 3 is now up and we talk about the new crafting system, how to marry well, how Fable 2 was like DOS and how you just might get mobbed as a king:

"I hate it when quest givers say 'Go to the woods! Go to the woods!' Shut the FUCK UP! I know where the woods are!"

http://j.mp/bFEiSl

Hope ya like. It was fun to do!

Not sure fable seems like a perfect universe to make a complex action rpg.

Nice interview Warcrow enjoyed reading it it written in nice bite size chunks.

Nice interview. Fable 2 is still my game of this generation and thus Fable 3 being my most anticipated title this year. Can't wait.

Thanks for the kind words guys, glad you enjoyed it. Let me know if you have any specific questions and I'll try to answer them. I didnt get to see a lot of the game, but I did get to see some and it looks like it could be much more enjoyable than Fable 2.

A lot of that really depends on the King/ruling portion of the game. Peter wouldnt show it, so I have no idea what it looks like.

Thanks warcrow,

the interview was really good and informative.

Although I finished the Fable 2 with either Al or Robert, I was slightly disappointed with it. I like the way the direction of Fable 3 is heading, so I'm likely to pick it up when it is released.

He certainly talks about what he wants to talk about and not what you want to ask him, that much was obvious. From your interview it looks like he spent 15 of your 20 minutes talking about how the sword levels up and how you can sell them to other people.

I can't wait to see R1 running around with Rancidlnchmeat's BattleAx of Death. :D

And of course, the best quote in the interview:

"this thing that you're holding in your hand is getting more powerful--I think it's just really really cool."

Indeed Peter. Indeed.

Back