Fable 2

See the Future is very short. There is a little bit of puzzling to find a couple of the dyes and a few weird special items.

I had one of my first bugs in the coliseum. There was a bug that was invincible, so my time pretty much ran down. It just flew around and around, but I couldn't shoot it or anything. Robert got stuck in a table or something and couldn't get out, forcing him to fast travel and lose his progress. That would be annoying.

I need to get one more bear in the coliseum, which seems hard. Other than that, I think I've completed everything in the expansion. Only a few more achievements for me to do in all of Fable2.

I mananged to get unstuck! :D I threw the ball and the dog wiggled around enough trying to get it that I broke free. I got the grand prize in the Colessium and got about 35k in score but still didn't get to fight a necro so that's one acheivement I need to get. I guess if we co-op and one person keeps doing time slow (which slows the clock down also) and the other does the killing we should be able to get to the Necro. Still need to go back and collect the dye's and such.

Yeah the expansion is short but I enjoyed it more knothole. It seemed better associated with the actual game than Knothole was. However I'd love a proper 5+ hours expansion.

You can solo the necro guy. I can't get the last bear in the coliseum. I'm not sure how it works. I think I did everything else. Anyone that doesn't know, you can go online to the fable 2 site and do this "Hero's Tale" game. If you choose the middle crown at the end you unlock the chicken outfit in Fable 2. You have to be signed in with your LiveID to the site, of course. The suit shows up in the treasure chest inside that hero cave where you meet with the blind magic lady all the time. That way you can get the chicken kicking achievement in the coliseum.

Yeah I solo'd the necro easily in the game but I can't get him to show up in the Colisseum for some reason. Also, I need to put on my chicken outfit and kick down a few of my homies.

Yeah I solo'd the necro easily in the game but I can't get him to show up in the Colisseum for some reason. Also, I need to put on my chicken outfit and kick down a few of my homies.

It's a time thing. Unless you kill the banshee with I think more than 1 minute remaining on the click, the guy won't show up. And you still have to kill a few waves of guys before he'll appear.

I'll join you as a henchman and we can do it easy.

Oh, and my guy is outrageously invincible now. I have a master katana with ghoul, devastation, fire and some other "do more, take less" augment. That and Hal's rifle pretty much own everything. I had to give away my super legendary sword to Robert because I lost his when my power went out at home. That was complete BS.

Where'd you get the master katana with four slots? And where is Hal's rifle?

So, anybody know where to get pure experience extract? Does it replenish like other items? I've kept checking back in bowerstone and it never shows up. Is there another way other than just going back, sleeping, checking again, repeat?

So, anybody know where to get pure experience extract? Does it replenish like other items? I've kept checking back in bowerstone and it never shows up. Is there another way other than just going back, sleeping, checking again, repeat?

That might be one of the ones that shows up in the Knothole store.

Just the existing game though isn't it? Nothing new for us who already own it. Boo hiss.

Correct. Unless you don't have the DLC packs. Some confusion on that since one article said it would be compatible with the DLC and one said the DLC is included. Seems TBD. LOL

Tommy McClain

hm... I actually haven't gotten around to getting those DLC packs yet... I wonder how they'll split up the game in particular.

The first episode of 5 is now available for free off Games On Demand. You can't get any achievments until you purchase episode 2. I downloaded it. I was always interested in it, but never wanted to buy it or rent it. Making it a free download seems like a great way to get people interested in a disc game again. Maybe this is something we might see for future disc games? As it stands you there's no free trial with Games On Demand. So you really have to know you like it before purchasing it.

Tommy McClain

Back