Eye of Judgment Pt 2

I play it on my coffee table. I find that the game works best when the light is evenly diffused on the game mat. When I shined a spotlight on the mat, recognition can be problematic sometimes.

I play it on my coffee table. I find that the game works best when the light is evenly diffused on the game mat. When I shined a spotlight on the mat, recognition can be problematic sometimes.

I flip over the cushion/lid on our sofa extension (whatever the thing is called that you can put your feet on and can hold some stuff, in my case singstar mikes, guitar hero guitar, eye of judgment mat, etc. :D) which is hard, and I put everything up there and then sit on the ground. Not perfect, but well enough. I'm still looking to get a second PS3 sometime that I can set up in my office. Won't happen soon probably - though if there's another price-cut somewhere in the next few months ... !

Anyway, yes, the game can't handle multiple lightsources I've noticed. I always bring up the main light a notch, shut off the small lights, and put my TV in max power saving mode, because it gives off too much blue light which causes problems for recognising my water cards sometimes if they are in the top-left corner (which is often, because that is a water surface most of the time :D)

@Shifty: ah, that explains it / makes me feel better then! ;)

That's right, US only. It reminds me to buy the second pack, which I had totally forgotten about. :oops:

They should do something to target the Magic crowd.

I'm still looking to get a second PS3 sometime that I can set up in my office. Won't happen soon probably - though if there's another price-cut somewhere in the next few months ... !

I am waiting for a white PS3 myself. Saw one in Singapore and thought it's beautiful. In the mean time, we have Father's Day deal in Walmart (early June, I think): http://forums.slickdeals.net/showthread.php?t=827856&p=11437594&highlight=blu-ray#post11437594

*Playstation 3 $399 w/ $100 Wal-Mart Blu-Ray Gift Card
*Flags of Our Fathers 2-Disc Special Edition in Blu-Ray - $15
*3:10 to Yuma in Blu-Ray - $15
*War in Blu-Ray - $15
*300 in Blu-Ray - $15
*Blood Diamond in Blu-Ray - $15
*Shooter in Blu-Ray - $15
*The Fifth Element in Blu-Ray - $15
*Training Day in Blu-Ray - $15
*The Last Samurai in Blu-Ray - $15
*A Knight's Tale in Blu-Ray - $15
*The Patriot in Blu-Ray - $15
*Syriana in Blu-Ray - $15

Is Europe going to have any promo ?

Before the wife decided we "needed" to re-arrange the living room I played on the floor, trying to play on the coffee table was met with many a falling camera due to the cable length ([rant]what is with SONY and their cable lengths[/rant]). After the "needed" re-arrangement the table is much closer to the TV, so I don't think I will have as many problems playing. Playing on the floor was a pain because I would get serious neck strain.

I have a USB extension cord ... haven't needed it for the PS Eye (used it for a USB keyboard until I got the Bluetooth one), but that could be a solution for you maybe? They're quite cheap.

Back