EVGA 750w PSU's fan dying.

Finally swapped 'em. It was only a pain because when I installed my EVGA PSU I did proper cable management, undoing all that was time consuming.

Seems to be working fine, much better noises. :)

EVGA has received my PSU and a label has been created for my new PSU coming here.

I'll keep ya posted, I didn't think it would take this long to get to them and be processed. Sort of surprised in a not great way.

PC is doing great though with the temp PSU, no problems.

Hopefully it'll all be going well digi. The waits can be excruciating.

Btw,

I just ordered a new pc from a friend from bygone era (turns out he have a pc shop and he's selling rtx at 50% markup, way less than the market that goes around 100% markup) and it should arrive in a few days.

But the call with my friend suddenly cuts out, and can't be contacted again. Now I'm in a limbo of

• What happened to my friend? Is he okay?
  • Is my order still okay?
Then my mind goes to the dark side and thinks... Did I just got scammed? All communication with him was just via calls and WhatsApp messages, and now I can't contact him.

Wait a sec... Is he even really my friend from long ago?....

It arrived! Plain brown EVGA box, PSU with no peripheral cables just as advertised. :)

Gonna put it in when I have a chance, got the new bit coming for the Jeep anytime and that's first in line for projects. <sigh>

(HVAC blower if I ever look back at this post and wonder, "Which Jeep bits was I talking about?".)

Hopefully it'll all be going well digi. The waits can be excruciating.

Btw,

I just ordered a new pc from a friend from bygone era (turns out he have a pc shop and he's selling rtx at 50% markup, way less than the market that goes around 100% markup) and it should arrive in a few days.

But the call with my friend suddenly cuts out, and can't be contacted again. Now I'm in a limbo of

• What happened to my friend? Is he okay?
  • Is my order still okay?
Then my mind goes to the dark side and thinks... Did I just got scammed? All communication with him was just via calls and WhatsApp messages, and now I can't contact him.

Wait a sec... Is he even really my friend from long ago?....
I missed this, are you serious? :O

Back