English meets Japan

Captain Chickenpants said:
I am surprised that the Endurance piece doesn't link to Takeshi's Castle.

Don't you dare insult my Takeshi's Castle! :devilish: Beat Takeshi is a god and I am his follower :LOL: Anyway, I always had a blast watching it. So "The Count is angry"

hupfinsgack said:
Don't you dare insult my Takeshi's Castle! :devilish: Beat Takeshi is a god and I am his follower :LOL: Anyway, I always had a blast watching it. So "The Count is angry"
Chill out dude! I wasn't insulting it. Takeshi's castle is great. My point was that both Takeshi's Castle and Endurance were similar in that they both featured Japanese people doing some crazy stuff, and ended up on British TV.

Have you seen Zatoichi? Very cool film. I am sure that Kung-Fu Hustle took a few ideas from it.

CC

Captain Chickenpants said:
Chill out dude! I wasn't insulting it. Takeshi's castle is great. My point was that both Takeshi's Castle and Endurance were similar in that they both featured Japanese people doing some crazy stuff, and ended up on British TV.

Have you seen Zatoichi? Very cool film. I am sure that Kung-Fu Hustle took a few ideas from it.

Hehe, I wasn't hating. I am sorry if I came across the wrong way (Hey, I had :LOL:ies! :LOL:). Za Gaman, from what I've seen, is also very funny in a mischievious manner. But it lacks the of humour of the Count's intermissions.

Zatoichi was really nice, I've also watched the original series. But Kitano's version was a lot more tongue in cheek and funnier.

Graham said:
ahh yes, engrish :) awesome site

this is one of my favorites:

santa-please-stop.jpg

Holy shit that one is the BEST. I just laughed for like five minutes.

Back