Dldsr 1620p Frame Generation Problem

Hello, im using my 1080p monitor with dldsr 2.25x - 1620p. When i try to use nvidia fg game graphics showing weird behavior like vibrating then i switch dldsr 1.78x - 1440p everything is fine as you can see the video. Fps number is close also resolution is close too. 1440p dlss q 960p 1620p dlss balanced is 952p. Whats wrong with that? For more the be clear you can watch the video below the link with 0.5x speed. https://streamable.com/sr5cqy

Edit: I got the solution but its interesting. When i set below the desktop resolution everything is fine. For example put the desktop 2160p and set game resolution 1620p its fine but i change game resolution 2160p too its broken like the video. If i put the desktop 1620p and change the game resolution 1440p everything is fine like the video but i change game resolution 1620p too its broken.

Well i fix the problem. Geforce experience causing it. I delete driver with ddu and clean install only driver. Now everything is fine. I don't know why its happening with experience but this is what it is.

Hello, im using my 1080p monitor with dldsr 2.25x - 1620p. When i try to use nvidia fg game graphics showing weird behavior like vibrating then i switch dldsr 1.78x - 1440p everything is fine as you can see the video. Fps number is close also resolution is close too. 1440p dlss q 960p 1620p dlss balanced is 952p. Whats wrong with that? For more the be clear you can watch the video below the link with 0.5x speed. https://streamable.com/sr5cqy

Edit: I got the solution but its interesting. When i set below the desktop resolution everything is fine. For example put the desktop 2160p and set game resolution 1620p its fine but i change game resolution 2160p too its broken like the video. If i put the desktop 1620p and change the game resolution 1440p everything is fine like the video but i change game resolution 1620p too its broken.
So you are setting resolution to DLDSR 2.25x or 1.78x and then turning on DLSS in the game and outputting to a 1080p monitor with DLSS framegen also turned on in the game? That's basically what I did with Witcher 3 and it worked pretty well. Obviously it only works in fullscreen mode unless you change the desktop resolution to DLDSR 1.78x or 2.25x and use borderless windowed.

I've since found that it's better to leave the game at 1080p and either use DLAA or (if the game doesn't support DLAA or doesn't support DLAA with framegen) mod one of the DLSS presets to be DLAA (set it to 1). Another benefit of modding DLSS is that you can upgrade the game to the latest version of DLSS. So far I haven't run into a game where this can't be done, but I haven't tried it in any multiplayer games and I wouldn't recommend that for fear of having your account banned.

Long story short, DLAA at 1080p looks fantastic in every game I've tried. Really good stuff. Too bad some games that have DLSS support don't have DLAA or don't allow you to use framegen with DLAA for some bizarre reason.

Back