My current wallpapers:

at home:
skeidara.jpg

at work:
infcubes.jpg

No! I am still waiting for someone to post boobies. :LOL:
:LOL:!

I forgot to grow up. :cry:
(Yes, Rainmeter/DestroyTwitter are always present in the BG. And magick on the taskbar!)
Not that anyone here would use it anyway, but you can find it on the Castle Crashers site.
grrcc.jpg

I try to break out from time to time but I always seem to wind up back with one of these three:
desktopbcz.jpg

desktop3x.jpg

desktop2j.jpg

I'm one of those desktop icon haters too :smile:

I agree it's much cleaner without icons (I'm one of those asshats raised on MS-DOS and Windows 3.1 who never puts anything in My Documents, My Garbage, My Pictures. :))

I've gone a bit far and didn't bother to set a wallpaper, though (here is the small ubuntu box I don't have much use for yet, inside windows). The extremist reasoning is similar : application windows would be hiding it anyway.

I call photoshop on that one.

Someone so PC illiterate wouldn't know how to make Quick Launch links & would have 10 times more Notification Area (or whatever its called, the bit by the clock) icons.

I think it's merely been staged. agreed the quicklaunch is stupid, lay people wouldn't change font settings either.
It's funny, and gives away iself.

I call photoshop on that one.

Someone so PC illiterate wouldn't know how to make Quick Launch links & would have 10 times more Notification Area (or whatever its called, the bit by the clock) icons.

It's staged, but not photoshopped.

I've let my icon title/fonts get that hideous once during an experiment on using typographically more "proper" fonts that were too big and strong.

OK, yes staged rather than photoshop.

Regarding fonts, lots of people manage to find Comic Sans :???:

Also there should be at least 3 different IE toolbars installed, Google, Yahoo & one put in by their 'custom animated cursor' software :devilish:

Browser should have Address bar dragged over so that its only showing the drag bar over on the right edge.
Menu bar would be disabled if its IE7.

Here's my laptop's latest:

desktopbtz.jpg

The elusive Lava Gull only found in the Galapagos and, sadly, considered threatened on the scale of conservation status.

Back